Being Stared At

ponder94

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Anyone else have the problem of starting to get hard whenever you notice people looking? Especially attractive people (of either gender)

I might be an exhibitionist at heart

i used a communal shower in boarding school and considring tht im a bit thick and 16cm soft i got a lot of stares end result whole student body called me babys arm and earned the big dick of the xool respect

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I know I have been checked out. And frankly, sometimes I look at a guy in the gym just because it is surprising to see someone come around a corner that is so massive. But I can't imagine being rude to someone or calling them out for looking. I mean what have you gained? Shaming someone is just mean. If it bothers you to be looked at, change in the stall or bathroom or change at home. Being around a licker room feels comfortable to me. No towel dance for me

Reactions: The Little Boy

thkdck4u

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I sort of think that if you're naked with potential sex partner, or during or after, that's not unusual. Most girls I've been with had no problem looking.

As far as clothed walking around in public, when I was younger I got a lot of stairs wearing Levi's 501's. I went to school in a city where walking was the way most people got around, and the crotch looks ranged between quick glances to blatant stares. Some even glared and smiled, then looked me in the eye, then looked back. Got a few "Hmmm" as they passed. Walking can be a great source of stares.

eric19831

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just wondering here - have any of you guys been blatantly stared at?
I have had this happening as long as I can remember. In college my room mates would openly stare at my equipment, either if I was hanging out of my boxers, showering or by guys in the gym locker room. I am really amazed at how many guys just openly focus on my equipment and just keep looking. Since I didn't want to be rude or make a situation more uncomfortable than it needed to be, I have always just acted like I didn't know what they were doing and let them look. Never anything sexual but even so, I am not in the habit of checking out what other guys have going on, much less doing so that openly. What's the deal with this? If you can look then look and if you've got something good to be looked at then let people look?

I don't know why you seem upset about this. You've got 20+ photos on your profile some of which include your face. You are obviously not ashamed and must enjoy showing off and getting attention. Don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with that. I guess MY point is, if you put it out there for the world to see, then they will look. That says to me that you "get it"

royboy361

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I certainly check out other guys but don't make it too obvious. Having been in the military I had quiet a few opportunities to view what others have. I've seen everything from the tiniest to literally half man half horse. A guy with a truly buff body will always catch my eye. I will usually give them a compliment and be done though.
BTW I don't ever recall anyone staring at me in the locker room but have been asked questions.

guywithbigballs

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The occasional stare and double-take is something I've kinda got used to. Everyone sees a big dick from time to time, but it seems they've never seen balls like mine before. I don't "obviously" show them off in the locker room, but I make no effort to hide; I prefer to be nonchalant. No one makes comments.