Being tall but average

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by kawika, Apr 3, 2006.

1. kawika

kawika Member

I always have the problem of being tall and well built but being of average size. People always make comments assuming I am big. I go along with it but I think I wish I was as big as they think I am. Any other tall built guys have this problem? My girlfriend says I am perfect but I am sure here gfs must ask her about my size. I am kind of embarassed to see them.

Anybody have that problem?

2. B_Danceswithlamps

B_Danceswithlamps New Member

Well, no. I have kinda the opposite problem. I'm pretty tall for my age, but not much, and I'm a small frame, I'm paper thin, and a dancer, so I can do the splits, leaps, etc., so people assume that i'm either small, or don't feel anything in neverland. But I'm definately big for my age, so the unassuming nature helps.

But back to you! (sorry). Well, why do these people want to know your size? They probably like you anyways, and if you are average size, then you say it is big. Average is like what, 5, 6 inches? That is still pretty big. Go to a place like http://www.measurection.com/ , and then you will be regarded as a cock god. It is reallly a question of who you are compairing with. If it makes you insecure, then talk to your gf about it. She should be supportive of you. I'm sure it will work out well. Keep us posted!

3. tallguypns

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm tall and overweight. I definitely have the problem too. A lot of guys will message me and ask if I'm hung just because i'm tall. It gets annoying. I dont need a constant reminder from other people that I dont have what I think I should have. It's hard enough just coping with all the negative shit floating in my own mind.

Edit: I'm 6'4 275#

4. Wilde316

Wilde316 Member

I'm sure also that if you've worked out so much that you make the rest of your body huge it will make your dick seem smaller, it also would be better if there was a height range here, you can say you're tall but how tall.

If your gf is happy, then you should be content

and trust me the height thing happens for a lot of us I'm 6'2" and 200lbs, a pretty big boy, most instantly assume I must be big downstairs. so I know where you're coming from

5. kawika

kawika Member

I am 6'6" and 280lbs. Everyone always asks where did I play football, they check me out in the locker room, but I always keep my towel around me. I am 7" 5.25 in circumferance when erect, but flacid, very small.

6. kawika

kawika Member

you can see my gallery to see what I am talking about.

7. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

Looks like a gorgeous dick to me. I wouldn't be at all disappointed if you pointed that at me.
    Mahalo Nui Loa!

8. rope9839

Gold Member

Albums:
    You are better off than one of my friends from high school. He was a 6' 10" basketball star, but had an extremely small penis. We had a few instances where we ahd sex with girlfriends in the same room (or car) and he had no more than 3 - 4". It looked like a cruel joke on him. I made a joke about it one time and it hit him so hard I never brought it up again. Be glad for what you have.

9. EFH33

EFH33 Member

Albums:
    As long as you're happy with what you have and your girlfriend loves it, don't worry about what her friends say. I am sure your penis is proportionate with your body, and if you're 7" erect then you're on the high end of average. Rest easy, my brother. :smile:

10. D_Claude Hopper

D_Claude Hopper New Member

I'm gonna give you the take on this from a man of average height (myself). I wouldn't fret too much about it. If anything, few physical characteristics give the impression of confidence more than height. Not to play on words, but people will look up to you, whether you want them to or not. It's human nature. Also, regardless of what may be running through your skull, you make it sound like your g.f. is happy with you the way you are. That rocks. Don't overthink things that are already good, man.

later

11. nicknick

nicknick New Member

So are you my long lost twin or what? I'm 6'3" 185 and quite average elsewhere.

12. myhugechicken69

myhugechicken69 New Member

Hey I'm 6'3" too, and I thought I was only average for awhile. But keep in mind that because we are big, it looks small in comparison to the rest of our bodies. I later learned that I was a bit over average, but didn't know it. Besides women like tall guys just cuz they are tall usually :).

13. steve319

Gold Member

Try not to worry too much about it, Kawika. There are a LOT of us out there in a similar situation.

I'm allllmost 6' 3" and <data concealed> pounds, so my size ensures that my junk looks small by comparison. I could be mammoth and still look underequipped. That had me convinced for a long time that I was really tiny, and while finally running across the stats on what is considered average made me feel much better, I still carried those poor-body-image scars.

What helped me more than anything, though, was just what it sounds as if you have found: a relationship with a woman who loved and appreciated me and with whom I was sexually compatible. Coming to a point of trust and respect in a sexual relationship was immensely healing for me, and I hope you find that to be the case as well.

Plus, finding the LPSG and the great people here, discovering that there are many men who struggle with the same uniquely male issues I have, has helped me feel more at ease than ever. I hope that your time here is as beneficial for you. You are definitely among friends.

Hang in there, buddy! :smile:

14. Myrmidon

Myrmidon New Member

i haven't been measured in forever, but i assume i'm between 6'6 and 6'8, but i'm like 6 1/2 inches on my best day, and can't admit it to anyone, i always say i'm bigger then i am, i tell everyone i'm 7", while you can say that being tall might have a great effect on your confidence, being much taller then everyone else gives women the effect that you're hung like a horse, and gives everyone else the effect that you're something special, i'm just a regular dude and very few people know that, apparently.

15. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Honestly guys there is nothing wrong with average. If people assume your bigger than thats there issue but as long as your partners are satisfied there shouldnt be a problem.

You guys worry about cock size just like us women worry about boob size, everyone has there insecurities but most of the time we all are quite happy with whatever we're offered, and they are happy with what we/you have to offer in return

Draft saved Draft deleted