Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
got my results today, she told me that the results were satisfactory (which i took to mean the all clear) but theres a problem. they told me that i had not had the full 3 months incubation period so i have to go back at the begining of next month for more blood tests and then i will deffo be in the all clear but i feel weird...

i dunno iv been thinking about it all day and when i finnaly get the message i think thats its going to be a massive load off my mind, i get the news i want to hear and i feel strange? not happy not sad just weird, you think this is normal? i just feel odd?

dunno_what

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Regarding the tests, I have been a couple of different GPs in Australia, all of whom have conducting the tests differently to those stated above.

I go to the doc and they fill out a couple of forms and send me to a pathology place. There, they take a couple of vials of blood (for everything by the clap) and then send me away with a pee-cup. They tell me to pee in the cup first thing in the morning (for the clap).

Why would this be done?