Being the biggest your partners had.

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
not at all ...99.99 % there is someone bigger than the person who thinks is the biggest

latinobadboy2

Just Browsing
Media
not at all ...99.99 % there is someone bigger than the person who thinks is the biggest

If you imagine the average is 5-6 inches, I'm sure alot of people on here have easily been the biggest their partner has had. Some may also be the only one their partner has had, altho I think that would be more rare.

9inchcanadian

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My Partner and i have been together 10 years in that time we have had an open relationship.Although we no longer slepp with other people seperatly we still enjoy 3sum 4 way or even group, in all our rime together i dont know how many guys we have been with, im not bothered about keeping a tally i just enjoy the fact of bein with guys. Anyway, not 1 of the guys we have been with has been bigger than me, a couple were of equal size but the rest were all smaller, Im not bragging or boasting just trying to point out that we few really are just a few. This is a unique site where possibly the biggest group of large cocked people in the world are located. Long may it continue. And its actually quite nice to see bigger dicks than mine. i would love to have one in real life sumtime

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
doesn't concern me at all....my penis does not define who i am...I am not that shallow to worry about such a petty thing...

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Is it important to you? If you are the biggest they've had now, would it bother you to imagine not being?

Not at all. There's plenty of bigger guys than me out there. I'm not gonna start freaking out about stuff I can't control anyway. The satisfaction and well-being of my partner is what matters, not whether I'm the largest she's ever had.

Of course, the comments on my dick are always appreciated. :biggrin1:

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Coudnt give a rats ass what size former guys had. Is it really important? What matters is are we happy and that includes more than size.
To me it would be as stupid as the women wondering if my former connections had tighter/looser vaginas.

latinobadboy2

Just Browsing
Media
It's the Large Penis Support Group, not the Large Penis Bragging Group. I mean... it mostly isn't, lol.

I don't know many people who're here for actual support because they find it a set back in life, most people come here for compliments and to find out if they're 'big'. I just found it hypocritical that that sort of interest and curiosity about size is acceptable, but the type I questioned is somehow petty.

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't know many people who're here for actual support because they find it a set back in life, most people come here for compliments and to find out if they're 'big'.
Hogwash. The typical midget hasn't a clue as to what the problems are. Those of us with those problems sure as hell know they exist. Therefore the concept of support is not inappropriate. And it's not a joke.

The "am I big" guys are just noise, and not by a long shot the heart of the site.

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't know many people who're here for actual support because they find it a set back in life, most people come here for compliments and to find out if they're 'big'. I just found it hypocritical that that sort of interest and curiosity about size is acceptable, but the type I questioned is somehow petty.

You can come here for support without necessarily thinking it's an actual setback to have a big dick. At my size, it certainly isn't. Maybe if I was 10"+, it would be, but that's not the case, it's just a very nice compliment to the rest of my body. One of the reasons I started reading this board was to find suggestions on what kind of underwear to buy for us well-endowed guys, since comfort is one of the most important thing for me, clothing-wise. It never once was about knowing if I'm 'big' or whatever. Yes, the compliments in the gallery are a nice add-on, but not the main reason why I'm here. It never was and never will be. The reason I keep posting is because I've met interesting people on here and wanna keep chatting with them.

If you come here to compare dick size and whatnot - knock yourself out, if that's your thing. But don't start saying that you don't know many people who come here for support, because there's PLENTY of those peeps around.

latinobadboy2

Just Browsing
Media
Hogwash. The typical midget hasn't a clue as to what the problems are. Those of us with those problems sure as hell know they exist. Therefore the concept of support is not inappropriate. And it's not a joke.

The "am I big" guys are just noise, and not by a long shot the heart of the site.

The 'noise' as you put it is what I see most of anytime I'm on here. Therefore I think my statements completely justified. I'm not denying people do come here for advice on whatever issue, I'm saying the 'noise' is what seems to occur most often and most frequently. From what I can see there tends to be at least one new am I big thread each day, the support threads get more conversation going, but between the same people.

You can come here for support without necessarily thinking it's an actual setback to have a big dick. At my size, it certainly isn't. Maybe if I was 10"+, it would be, but that's not the case, it's just a very nice compliment to the rest of my body. One of the reasons I started reading this board was to find suggestions on what kind of underwear to buy for us well-endowed guys, since comfort is one of the most important thing for me, clothing-wise. It never once was about knowing if I'm 'big' or whatever. Yes, the compliments in the gallery are a nice add-on, but not the main reason why I'm here. It never was and never will be. The reason I keep posting is because I've met interesting people on here and wanna keep chatting with them.

If you come here to compare dick size and whatnot - knock yourself out, if that's your thing. But don't start saying that you don't know many people who come here for support, because there's PLENTY of those peeps around.

That's what you're here for, sure. Doesn't mean everyone else is? Like I said above, there compliment seekers are a frequent occurance, I don't see how it's so out of the ordinary to point that out when members make complaints about it happening in the threads in question.

Not that I have anything against people coming here to size themselves up. My main point was the hypocrisy of the post I quoted originally.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Is it important to you? If you are the biggest they've had now, would it bother you to imagine not being?

Not at all important to me. I don't really care about other guy's size (or my size, either, since there's nothing I can do about it). I'm glad my partners can accomodate me, and I always try to give them the maximum pleasure, so they'll look forward to coming back for more.

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i do not know if my girl has had bigger than me.
my guess is she has...lol most girls have.:tongue:

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

what he said.

I came here years ago for much the same reason -- I was looking for advice on swimwear and found great ideas here. Everything else has been gravy.

tiggerpoo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Not important to me at all. I'm small (5x4.5) and all my gfs have had much bigger guys than me. My present gf (of three years) is such a sexy hotty she could have any guy she chooses - there's always a ton of guys after her - but she chooses me. And we have a great time together, including fantastic sex. I'm not saying that size is not important, but it's only one factor and there are many much more important ones. I guess if I had a monster cock she wouldn't complain. But she's not complaining about my five incher either.

stratedude

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Not important to me at all. I'm small (5x4.5) and all my gfs have had much bigger guys than me. My present gf (of three years) is such a sexy hotty she could have any guy she chooses - there's always a ton of guys after her - but she chooses me. And we have a great time together, including fantastic sex. I'm not saying that size is not important, but it's only one factor and there are many much more important ones. I guess if I had a monster cock she wouldn't complain. But she's not complaining about my five incher either.
Very good post. It begs a new question - Would you rather have a 9X9 cock, or a supermodel girlfriend that isn't botherered by your tiny cock? I would say most people would take the latter, because the former may be something you only hope lands you that supermodel hottie. Kind of like when Dave Chappelle said, "If man could have sex with a woman in a cardboard box, he wouldn't buy a house." The big dick is the bait.