Being the biggest your partners had.

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I respect many of the posts in this thread. I'm still overcoming the insecurities of having a girl choose a guy over me because he's bigger...not that I think it's definitely bound to happen, but the fact that it's there scares me, as I'm not experienced enough to have confidence in my sex. I am just over 6"x5", respectively. Pretty average I'd say. This kind of reminds me of my insecurity with my body overall when I was younger. I was told I was scrawny and unattractive by someone who was insecure of their own body, because I was pretty skinny compared to them. I believed it and because of that, I was always scared to take off my shirt, go to my beach or whatever...because when I look at the mirror, I saw a scrawny, unattractive body. Finally I grew a set of balls and started going to the beach. Then I noticed all these girls staring at me. The stares turned to smirks and they approached me, eying my supposed scrawny body up and down. I then realized I was getting eyeballed by lots of girls because they thought I was hot. I started looking at myself in this light and actually realized that although I am not buff, I am lean and well-sculpted and I'm very happy with this. I'm sure this is the same thing with my sex performance, I just havent gone out and gotten laid enough (recently, at least) to really make it concrete (a main reason is due to my size insecurity). So wish my luck guys, lol.

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If it seems like a big deal to her, I certainly like hearing I'm her biggest. It's especially hot in cases where you beat the other guy(s) by a long shot. It doesn't bother me to hear of a guy bigger, as it has honestly always been accompanied by a complaint.

Whats funny is the women who still report my cock size to me like its a news flash. Like I got to be this old without having any idea.

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
When I'm balls deep doing some chick, I could give a rat's ass as to whether I'm the biggest she's ever had. Regardless of how big or small she's had, she's having me at that point in time and that's all that matters.

charlie_1962

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here is my 2 cents. For me I enjoy providing for my wife and family. I like knowing that through my efforts they have life a little more comfortable than others. I do not mean to sound like a materialistic bastard, but I like taking care of the ones I love.

Sex is another place I like to take care of my wife. It would bother me slightly if another man made her moan and satisfied her sexually better than I did. I know that a bigger penis does not equate to more satisfaction, but if she did climax harder, louder, and stronger from a larger cock, then it would bother me. I do not think I am alone here.

Fortunately, I am her only lover.

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to think it mattered but I ended up realizing how superficial it really is and it made me much more comfortable about myself. I may have had a sexual relationship with a girl that had been with a bigger guy but it doesn't matter to me, the fact that she likes mine is what is important. I try not to get obsessed over comparing myself to other guys, but when I do I make sure it doesn't bother me. It's just not important enough to bother me.

Lord of Orion

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I really love hearing it and knowing it. I don't know that it would bother me if I wasn't, but it's certainly a plus that I always am. Also, it's a big plus when I win by a wide margin :)
Exactly. It's like an extra little ego boost. If I'm not, I'm not, no biggie. But if I AM, I sure love hearing it.

That I know of (it's not a subject that always come up and I'm not so insecure that I have to know), I've been the biggest for two of my lovers and in the top three for another; so amongst those three ladies that's a sampling of 35 guys, and being in the Top 3 out of that select 35 does give me a little pride.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It's always nice to get compliments about having a good looking dick. If it is a turn-on for her, it's kinda hot to hear about it! Some might say that it's a shallow way to feel, but any compliments will normally make a person feel good, so why not about your penis? It really doesn't cross my mind to ask about how I compare to past lovers. I would far rather have nice comments about how I use it than how big it is!

WTFman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello, I just kinda stumbled upon this forum not long ago, but I really wanted to post my experience in this thread.

I've been complimented on my size before, but about 5 years ago I was dating this older woman (about 15 yrs older than me) who really went on about it. I asked her about her past sexual history as she was obviously more experienced than me, she admited to having 35 diferent sexual partners before me, I imagined there had to be at least one that was bigger than me, but apparently that just wasn't the case.

So anyways not long after we started dating she comes to me and admitted to cheating w/ her ex boyfriend saying she wasn't sure where the relationship was headed and insecure about the age difference and all. Well I was a bit upset at first till she goes on and tells me she actually asked him if he was inside of her! At that point i think it took my all to keep from laughing, I mean I kinda feel bad for the guy coming over for some sex with an old fling just to be humiliated like that. It's kinda sad to think that after having my cock, she couldn't even feel his little dick. Is it wrong for me to wish I was there to watch her humiliate him like that?

Reactions: mike_swede