Being the only nude among clothed people...

love2compare

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i find that so horny to be nude when everybody else is fully clothed around, that imbalance is turning me on so much every time it happens.

one of the hottest times was when i was walking along a nude beach when 2 much taller and young clothed guys came towards me and stared at my dick and balls as they passed me by... they both had a nice smirk on their faces and it made me semi-hard instantly... can anybody relate to such horny situations?

Reactions: Jake1973 and sdbg

Kyle37

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have a foot fetish and whenever like for instance I'm barefoot and someone else is wearing shoes and socks it really turns me on for some reason.
I've had times where I've been naked while other people were still clothed:
1. I was at the pool changing with two other guys and I usually don't change just like that in front of people but I just straight striped bare naked, and they kinda looked at me weird for a second and I think I caught a glimpse of them looking at my package.
2. I was swimming at friend's pool with his brother and I went back into the house to get my cloths while I was only in a towel and they were fully dressed.

clav

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Such a thrill! I've been to a clothes optional beach in Spain and not many people were naked, so I walked through LOTS of non naked people... You definitely notice they stare at you! Having 3 attractive 20 something girls in bikinis stare and smirk at my dick was a very exciting experience for sure haha

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For many summers, I've hung out at Black's Beach (cloting optional). I love to walk up and down the beach wearing only a hat, sunglasses, and a smile. There are many clothed gawkers who walk the beach to look at the nude people. I love when I'm waking toward approaching people and they are obviously looking at me. Often my dick responds by getting hard and slapping my thighs as I walk. Turns me on big time; I have no shame!

I also love it when I have the opportunity to pee in a urinal where the door has been propped open and anyone passing by has an unobstructed view of my penis and pee stream. Doesn't happen often, but it thrills me to the max when people will linger by the doorway and watch, especially females.

Reactions: deleted18464931

gayhunglover

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I haven't been in many situations when I'm naked outside. I tend to take longer than I need to when changing in changing rooms to let my cock hang free when other guys are around. When I'm at a urinal and the guy next to me looks at my cock it gives me an instant semi, I find it really horny.

NudePreston

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I haven't been in many situations when I'm naked outside. I tend to take longer than I need to when changing in changing rooms to let my cock hang free when other guys are around. When I'm at a urinal and the guy next to me looks at my cock it gives me an instant semi, I find it really horny.
Love it when people look… really do! Glad to know I'm not the only one!

Reactions: Mellow and Jake1973

bighosenow

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A friend asked me to be a naked bartender at his Superbowl party. He told me the party would be in his work loft with about 50 people. The guests would all be clothed. He didn't want it to turn into a orgy. About half would be gay men the rest St8 guys and gals. He wanted me to showoff my dick without being too blatant. I had a good time with a occasional grope and giggle and got a few boners which most people seemed to like. By the 4th qtr. several people had gotten pretty drunk. One St8 girl grabbed my cock and tried to suck it. Her bf got pissed and left the party in a rant about faggots. That kinda brought the party down and people started to leave. One of the gay guys slipped me his phone number and we had a couple of hook ups after that so the gig turned pretty good for me.

hot showers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I love it, too. Actually, I also love it when the other guy(s) are naked (since I like to see as well as to be seen), but there is something hot about being seen by clothed people because it makes me feel more naked. Since I tend to be rather open about nudity (where appropriate), I've had this happen many times.

This has happened several times in the locker room. Since my gym has towels by the wet area, I don't get one until after the shower, so the during the walk to the shower I won't even have a towel to wrap around me if I bump into someone I know and pause for a chat. There is something extra naked feeling when the guy is fully dressed and I'm standing there, dick uncovered chatting away.

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was in the Navy, I had an accident on base on my motorcycle. Went flying over the handlebars and got pretty banged up - lots of scrapes and cuts, nothing life-threatening. Luckily I'd been wearing a helmet. My buddies took me to the nearby Naval hospital.

I was taken into a little emergency room, followed by my buddies, where they stripped me down. I had a lot of minor abrasions but a really deep gash on my upper thigh, up into my groin area, cutting into my scrotum. The corpsman said I was lucky - a half inch or so and I might have lost a nut.

During this whole time, while the corpsman was cleaning me up and debrieding my wounds, my (4) buddies were standing around chatting with me. I glanced down to check out my wounds and saw I was totally soft, really really tiny, almost turtles, just the head poking out of my pubic hair. It was somewhat embarrassing, being totally nude before my buddies like that, but kinda hot, too!

The doctor came in and after a short bit politely shooed them out. He was a tall, slim black guy, about 35 years old, very nice, gentle manner. He immediately tried to put me at ease. During this whole time I'd been completely nude. I guess he sensed my embarrassment being nude like that, so he reached over and took a green medical towel from a nearby table and draped it over my crotch.

As he started suturing, I noticed he had really long fingers. I remember wondering if he had a big long cock, too, and what he thought about my small white one.

Reactions: long legs

cloverleaf

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I glanced down to check out my wounds and saw I was totally soft, really really tiny, almost turtles, just the head poking out of my pubic hair. It was somewhat embarrassing, being totally nude before my buddies like that, but kinda hot, too! .

The "turtle" observation made me laugh. My soft penis typically hangs pretty average. But one day last week I pull off my underwear to head to the gym showers and made a similar observation to yours. Where'd it go? Funny how soft size varies.

Reactions: LilJock

NudePreston

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This has happened several times in the locker room. Since my gym has towels by the wet area, I don't get one until after the shower, so the during the walk to the shower I won't even have a towel to wrap around me if I bump into someone I know and pause for a chat. There is something extra naked feeling when the guy is fully dressed and I'm standing there, dick uncovered chatting away.
LOVE THIS SCENARIO!

NudePreston

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Here's an old photo of me nude in a room filled with clothed people studying my body. I always loved walking around on breaks and seeing how the girls had drawn my cock and balls.

[photo="medium"]653456[/photo]
I would love to see you as my Nude Life Model!! Look great then... Look great now!

Reactions: Uncutpete