Being the only nude among clothed people...

Trekrider

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As a nudist I am sometimes in that situation at one of the local waterholes I go to swim. Once I counted 13 others there, all clothed and I was the only one nude. Normally it's a lot less than that, but either way I didn't feel uncomfortable as they were not bothered about me being nude. One aspect of nudism which many non nudists don't understand or find strange is that being naked is not always erotic, such is one used to being naked. At this particular place it is certainly not erotic, being visited by mostly local residents, and I merely go there to enjoy outdoor nudity. To me being naked outdoors near water is just a natural thing; how it should be.
On the other hand in a situation where others are nude such as at the beach, then that changes. Seeing the others naked is a turn on, and knowing they also like to see other penises adds to that. Then there's an erotic atmosphere. But for me, around clothed people, no.

hot showers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i find that so horny to be nude when everybody else is fully clothed around, that imbalance is turning me on so much every time it happens.

one of the hottest times was when i was walking along a nude beach when 2 much taller and young clothed guys came towards me and stared at my dick and balls as they passed me by... they both had a nice smirk on their faces and it made me semi-hard instantly... can anybody relate to such horny situations?
Once I was went to a nude beach by myself and was walking naked along the water. I bumped into an ex and a mutual friend, both of whom are a bit on the prudish side when it comes to these things (although not too prudish to go to the nude beach). We were approaching from opposite directions along the water, so they got a full frontal view of me as they approached. It was the first time the mutual friend had seen my dick, but he got a good view of it then. I ended up getting my towel and joining them for the rest of the afternoon. I stayed naked and they kept their suits on. It was a challenge to not get a semi

love2compare

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Once I was went to a nude beach by myself and was walking naked along the water. I bumped into an ex and a mutual friend, both of whom are a bit on the prudish side when it comes to these things (although not too prudish to go to the nude beach). We were approaching from opposite directions along the water, so they got a full frontal view of me as they approached. It was the first time the mutual friend had seen my dick, but he got a good view of it then. I ended up getting my towel and joining them for the rest of the afternoon. I stayed naked and they kept their suits on. It was a challenge to not get a semi

mmmh whoaaa, very hot story!! Those feelings are priceless, aren't they... hehehe
sometimes men wish they were a big shower lol....

hot showers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
mmmh whoaaa, very hot story!! Those feelings are priceless, aren't they... hehehe
sometimes men wish they were a big shower lol....
I'm definitely not a big shower, but I like how my dick looks on me and am totally turned on to have other guys see it.

Reactions: Jake1973

sailm8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It will probably happen again this weekend. We sail our boat (nude of course) to an island on the Gulf that is 7.5 miles of pristine beach. My wife and I usually arrive well before anyone else and most times see no one for most of the day. I like to walk the beach for exercise and have a mile measured out. I always walk it nude and stay nude all day . Many time when I get back there are others arriving and can easiely see that I am nude. No one has ever said a thing and several times have taken the hint and stripped down too. Twice people have walked up and asked for the time or asked a question about the island. I have no problem being nude in front of others. I have gone naked in front of friends and acquaintances many times and no one says much of anything. You just can't beat swimming in the Gulf nude.

MY wife usually joins me but has had some skin trouble so she usually stays in the shadow of our umbrella but nude of course. Probably the most uncomfortable thing in the world is sitting in a saltwater wet swim suit. This promises to be agreat week.

Jake1973

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I stayed at a clothing-optional all male guest cottage which had only three guest rooms. The other two were occupied by couples who were friends. They all had clothes on when I arrived, but i stripped down as soon as I put my stuff down, grabbed by booze and joined the party. They were respectful but enjoyed watching... everytime I used the outdoor shower someone would find a reason to come out onto the patio.

Reactions: bijockfl

love2compare

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
recently at the nude beach i was on my own and laying on my back when suddenly another str8 friend comes along and lays down on my left side. as we both chatted about our recent sexual adventures a hung gay friend of his passes by, drops his towel to the grass and sat down on my right side. my friend sat up and started chatting with him "over my body".... - at that moment i haven't even seen their dicks and still layed there on my back which obviously made me feel very exposed and aroused in between them so i got a semi in no time... and eventually felt that i had to turn around to hide my growing hard boner hehehe....

StuJr

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I had sometimes gone to the nude beach with friends, and we were the ones who kept our swim trunks on. We hadn't been nude around each other before. One time I go to a different nude beach with this other friend of mine, who I had NOT been to the beach with before. I figure it would be same, we'd hang out in our swim trunks for a couple of hours and go home. Well he gets completely naked. I say, I guess I should get naked too. He says of course! So we start walking around completely naked, while many of the the people around us still have clothes on. It seems they get naked mainly when they are laying out on the sand.

We go walking far down the beach and it's pretty empty down there. We turn around to head back. Walking with our feet in the water. He says something and playfully taps my cock. That got me hard pretty quickly! I was a bit embarrassed because this friend hadn't seen me hard. I like the way my cock looks, but still, it was embarrassing, I said, sorry, but it may take a few minutes for that to go down. He says, let me take care of that, and bends over, wrapping one arm around my waist as he proceeds to suck me off. I think I came in about a minute, right in his mouth.

I recover from the unexpected blowjob and we continue walking. We come upon a friend of his who is wearing trunks and we talk a few minutes. Shortly, this friend of his has his trunks off and he's also getting a blowjob. Since I already blew my load, I'm just licking nipples and caressing balls. This guy came after about a minute too. Then I watched my buddy jack off and blow his load onto the sand. It was great to watch both of their faces as they orgasmed. All in all, a great day at the beach.

NudePreston

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm a theatrical designer & consultant. One time I was working in a small theatre in Ft Lauderdale, FL. And, as usual, in a Utility Kilt. I know the people well; was even nude onstage for a late-night "penis talk show" last year…

So, we were having problems with this operator/ technician for a very complicated show. She was getting all frustrated… So I stripped down nude and worked the entire show for three hours with her, while I was running around the stage buck-naked making her laugh and giggle!

But we walked-thru every set of lighting, video and audio cues in the show (300 +/-) with me running around the stage re-enacting the actor blocking—totally NUDE!

What a blast! And it worked! :)

Reactions: bijockfl

NudePreston

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
it was a fun show! the host would chat with the audience. He would gather questions from the audience on what to ask the Penis'.

On the stage there were three office-type swivel chairs. And a large red drape 'floating' above. This drape would mask the top half of the three men that would enter nude and sit in the chairs.

The host would ask the very provocative questions. Each Penis had a microphone and would answer--or do what was asked of him!

After the show, I would always stay nude and chat with the patrons in the lobby as they left... also being the ONLY naked one in a sea of clothed people! LOVED IT!

Reactions: love2compare

Today I went over to a buddy's house. His wife was out of town for the weekend and he had 7 or 8 guys over just to hang out, cook out, have some drinks, etc. I know all but two of the guys (had met them before, but don't really know them), some of them I have known from college. Anyway, it was hot as hell today and since I didn't bring a suit I decided I would strip down and jump in naked. I figured we are all guys and all have the same tackle, so it shouldn't be a big deal. It was all in fun and I am not really that shy anyway. Plus, I have seen most of these guys naked at one point or another and vice versa. What I thought was strange was that one of the guys that I only knew as an acquaintance got really upset that I was naked. I played up to it though and just stayed naked even when I wasn't in the pool. I would walk over to wherever he was and just start talking, grab a beer, whatever. Hell, I don't know if he had never seen another guy naked before or what but it was a lot of fun just to pester that dude all day/evening. My friends thought it was funny and didn't give a shit. He seemed to be the only one that cared.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Today I went over to a buddy's house. His wife was out of town for the weekend and he had 7 or 8 guys over just to hang out, cook out, have some drinks, etc. I know all but two of the guys (had met them before, but don't really know them), some of them I have known from college. Anyway, it was hot as hell today and since I didn't bring a suit I decided I would strip down and jump in naked. I figured we are all guys and all have the same tackle, so it shouldn't be a big deal. It was all in fun and I am not really that shy anyway. Plus, I have seen most of these guys naked at one point or another and vice versa. What I thought was strange was that one of the guys that I only knew as an acquaintance got really upset that I was naked. I played up to it though and just stayed naked even when I wasn't in the pool. I would walk over to wherever he was and just start talking, grab a beer, whatever. Hell, I don't know if he had never seen another guy naked before or what but it was a lot of fun just to pester that dude all day/evening. My friends thought it was funny and didn't give a shit. He seemed to be the only one that cared.

Just saw your pics. The other guys could not compete with your body. Also the reason the one guy was nervous. He was jealous. Good for you though

Commando501s

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I agree with Cube, after seeing your pics. There are some people male and female that should be required to wear clothes, and you my friend are one of them.