Being To Big

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by JohnstoneLoyal, Jul 21, 2009.

1. JohnstoneLoyal

JohnstoneLoyal New Member

Albums:
    Hi there am a new member, i didnt realise this website existed, i am very well endowed & find it hard to get a lady to have sex with me, even with lubrication it still wont go in, i am very thick as well whcih seems to cause as many problems as the length.

Am hoping to find someone maybe on here to help me.

Am from scotland

2. D_Ralphie Reamer

D_Ralphie Reamer Account Disabled

Hey... have same problem...even though I might not be as big as u... having a problem with that mine is so thick... really sucks

3. Charles Finn

Gold Member

Albums:
    yes I am not only long but thick too
    sometimes it can be easier to just j/o than to find a partner but I prefer guys so I have a somewhat easier time of it

4. useoumate

useoumate New Member

Hey, I know what you mean... but I have found that women size 12 or bigger with some meat on her bones is more likely to take you on.
    do you have problems hide(ing) it or can you see it in your pants clearly.

5. Charles Finn

Gold Member

Albums:
    I usually freeball plus i love to show off too

6. mazel123

mazel123 New Member

Albums:
    The problem of size, ie. too big, depends entirely on who you are with. Some women prefer it big, some prefer it real big and some prefer it just ordinary to small. I never encountered anyone, who told me I was oversize, but then again I am just under 8" and almost 7" around, so I am not huge.

My brother however, is really substantial (11.5" long and coke can size around) and he tells me and I have no reason to doubt him, that the ladies who are size queens line up to try the merchandise.

I agree as well, that the chubby chicks are into big dicks, at least in my experience.

Key thing is stop feeling self conscious about it. If your girlfriend feels good about you, she will also be into your size as well. It really is mostly true that size is not a problem in general - unless you are really gigantic or really small. Most women like whatever they get unless they are out looking for something specific - which may happen with gay guys - but is not the case generally in my experience with the ladies.

7. TragicWhiteKnight

Albums:
    London & Manchester, with lots of commuting betwee
    In my experience, I think the bigger you are the easier it is to find women interested in it, so that shouldn't be the issue. If it's just a question of them being intimidated, you just need to make sure you go as gentle as possible and are persuasive as you can possibly be.

I'd say jock girls are the #1 fans, at least of mine.

8. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    I would say that Tragic White Knight has it correct.

9. amadordelsexo

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have the opossite problem ,but what you can do is to find rings and fit them to the base of your penis ,in the way it would let you obtein a regular big lenght size.I this way you can avoid a very deep penetration and hurt your bride specialy in the cum or climax moments .
    And try find a woman allow deep penetration ,for start blacks girls are the best and with at least one son, that allway put bigger their vagina ,of course single black girls is good too

10. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

It's the girth what gets 'em.

Welcome.

11. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

Welcome to LPSG! Hope you enjoy your stay. :smile:

Draft saved Draft deleted