Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Ok growing up with 4 brothers i can tell you i've seen a wrinkly old ballsac and a penis head more than once hanging out of their shorts and they didn't realize it. If your weanie is peaking out of your shorts at work its more an distracting and unprofessional. If your boss has to mention up that you need to stop showing your cock off at work and we're talking about her breaking HR rules for it there is something entirely fucked up with the people in this world.

If my nipple was hanging out- i bet you that some issue of a bra would come up and i wouldnt have any legal rights to say he was sexually harassing me because he mentioned up wearing a bra because my nipples were saying hello to everyone.

Get real people and stop thinking like lawyers, i know for a fact cock-n-balls make undesired appearances with shorts and no underwear. If this happened to me as an adult i'd stare like crazy at it and probably bring it up to my boss because you never know if that guy is doing it on purpose to be a pervert.

D

deleted3782

The day I am asked to wear underwear to work would be the day before I invest in a cock ring and parachute pants...sans underwear.

If you thought it looked obvious before you asked, wait till you see how obvious it is after you ask me to cover up.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I always wore underwear to work and that did not stop my lady boss from playing with my cock during what was called a "desk side observation", a legitimate part of her job. the next morning, after she first did this, she called me in on a one-on-one conference, we discussed my monthly results and then she said that I had what she needs. she said her husband wasn't getting the "job" done and she needed bigger and better, and she could tell after yesterday that I was it. I knew from the other gals in the office she was a player, married, divorced, played the field, fucked a lot of guys, got re-married, had 2 kids, and some how I played into all of this. she rubbed my cock at least once a month for 4 yrs, until I moved to another dept. that last day we had a meeting in the conference room, and she openly wept for a 1/2 hour. people say she changed after that. I never fucked her. had lots of chances, but I was married, she was married. 6 years older than me with great legs, and a nice rack.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I shared this in another thread, but may fit into the current discussion. I am involved in a group that has meetings/classes/what have you ever 6 weeks or so over a weekend. There is a LOT of sitting, on the floor. It can get hot, so I wear walking shorts (we take off our shoes to sit, so that isn't a big deal). I wear boxers as a matter of course (what I am used to, to be honest). Had an incident awhile back, that unknown to me, while the main speaker was talking (we sat in a circle), my cock and balls had 'fallen' down the leg... I didn't notice as I was intent on the speaker.

I was quietly pulled aside after the group and told of the situation (seems only the group speaker/leader and a woman sitting directly opposite me could 'see the situation' (when I stood up everything re-shifted). I know the speaker understood (a guy thing?) but the woman was very distracted (don't go there folks). Anyhow as I have been involved in thsi group for many years I was aked to either wear slacks OR a jock (I had to nicely explain that jocks are VERY uncomfortable (the leader blushed when I said that, he must have gotten a 'view'). So it was decided I am to either wear snug briefs or slacks.

Do I like it? not really... but is it life? Yep... move on.

(I have taken to putting briefs in the case I always take with me so Ihave no excuse to not havin them...

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
As this is being presented, I have some problems with it. Again, the problem may be in the presentation.

I recently left California where lawsuits over the most minor details are commonplace.

I was in a COSTCO store and watched a woman sit in a display of patio furniture, whip out a breast and start suckling an infant. This was in public in a retail establishment.

Hey, kids need breast milk, but to me the choice of location was a BIG problem.

I complained to COSTCO management on the spot because most large stores in California are required to provide some kinds of facilities for mothers and their infant children. The COSTCO manager at the time was a female, she saw nothing wrong with this woman doing what she did. I cantacted the Rancho Mirage, California Police Department and asked their opinion. They would not touch this with a ten foot pole either.

Unless an actual law was being violated, personally, I think that this statement is grounds for sexual harrassment.

Let's talk about some really major public exposure.....

In the Movie "HATARI" which was a 1962 Movie with John Wayne, German Actor Hardy Kruger is on "clear display" through most of the film and this made it all the way through censor boards far more stringent than today. There was a television series some time ago called "What's Happening", the male lead in that was generously endowed and again in tight jeans there was little doubt of what one was looking at. This also made it past television censors giving public portrayal that males have ......god forbid....genitalia!

Again, not knowing what the actual complaint was about makes it difficult, but, based on what is now considered acceptable in females, this particular female would be considered by me to be "way-over the line" when she dictates what male employees wear underneath clothing.

I would be curious to know what this female looks like, wears, her marital status, and to be honest her religious views. I smell "fundy" here, because they firmly believe that they have the right to remove any and all references to the fact that reproduction requires sexuality.

There is something here that we are not hearing, I would really like to hear and or see the rest of this story before making a 100% judgment.

sh103

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This sounds like an issue that has gone way too far. We don't have this issue where I work because shorts are prohibited in the dress code. However, we have had the problem of women showing too much. When that happens, we get a female supervisor, or if there is no female supervisor available, a senior female employee, to take her aside and point out that she is out of dress code. Never will a male confront a female on this, and a female should never confront a male. A male supervisor should have taken the person aside and told him he was showing too much. We have all seen guys with shorts on with no underwear and you could see everything he had. While this can be kind of nice, it is definitely not professional. People should just use common sense. If it is really that much of an issue, the company could end up banning shorts all together, punishing everyone for one or two people's ignorance.

Qua

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I tend to agree with Simcha. I've seen a lot of female on male discrimination up to the point of dismissal for the most ridiculous things that I refuse to have a woman for a boss or work in a primarily female office. Yup that's sexist. I admit it but experience has taught me there is a double standard in corporate America.

However, this case is occurring in Canada, not the US. So until we know what the standards are, what the legal proceedings must be, it's pointless for any of us Americans to comment.

I think it's a stupid, sexist, obnoxious comment and I would go to HR with it and file a complaint.

I've had this happen. A woman and another guy at the store where I used to work were talking with me. The guy was some eccentric 50+ farmer, and makes some oddball comment like "What's that noise mother hens make to get their brood back to the roost?" and starts clucking in my direction, the woman joins in with him, I go "Hmm, I'm being clucked at" rather amused, as that was a rather different occurence, and go off to do something. Well, I get back and the woman is LIVID! Apparently I was calling her a bitch by merely describing what the two of them were LITERALLY DOING! That's one case I would have taken to HR and sued had it gone poorly. Fucking ridiculous.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I was in a COSTCO store and watched a woman sit in a display of patio furniture, whip out a breast and start suckling an infant. This was in public in a retail establishment.

Hey, kids need breast milk, but to me the choice of location was a BIG problem.

I complained to COSTCO management on the spot because most large stores in California are required to provide some kinds of facilities for mothers and their infant children. The COSTCO manager at the time was a female, she saw nothing wrong with this woman doing what she did. I cantacted the Rancho Mirage, California Police Department and asked their opinion. They would not touch this with a ten foot pole either.

*snip*

I would be curious to know what this female looks like, wears, her marital status, and to be honest her religious views. I smell "fundy" here, because they firmly believe that they have the right to remove any and all references to the fact that reproduction requires sexuality.

There is something here that we are not hearing, I would really like to hear and or see the rest of this story before making a 100% judgment.

Hang on a second - you called the police to enquire about a breastfeeding mother and you think the woman mentioned in the OP is a fundy...
:lmao: :rofl: Stop, please - you're hurting me!!

Look - some silly bint who doesn't have good enough people skills to be a manager made a cock up (pun intended) and didn't try to deal discreetly with a situation that required discretion. She was not intentionally sexually harassing the men, she made a poor judgement call and appears to have made the OP and probably at some of his male collegues feel a little uncomfortable. I hope a better 'people person' pointed that out to her after the fact.

You, on the other hand, "watch a woman [...] whip out a breast and start suckling an infant" and then complain. Why did you watch? Was it not obvious what she was about to do when she sat down with the child and started adjusting her clothing? Did you need to observe to the point where her breast was exposed? Were you forced in some way to watch? Could you not have turned your head the other way or attended to your own business in the store without watching her? The woman in the OP expressed discomfort at sitting across from someone whose penis and testicles were very obvious through the shorts he was wearing - in an office environment we can assume they were in a meeting and that she had to stay in the confines and couldn't really go elsewhere for at least some period of time (and I still think she shouldn't have mentioned it, but got a man to have a word with him) - but in your situation there is nothing to stop you NOT watching the breastfeeding mother. Also, the situations differ again in that the man in the OP did not need to be wearing shorts that showed his genitals off, there was no reason - there is a vague chance he was doing it on purpose for sexual gratification (although I think that's unlikely). The woman, in your situation, DID need to take her breast out and promptly put it in the child's mouth - I'm almost 100% sure she got no sexual gratification from it and that she didn't leave her breast on display for any longer than was necessary to get it to the child's mouth and then back into her clothes again.

In short, the two situations do not compare.

blackbottom2

Expert Member
Media
A privately-owned corporation (as in, not a government agency) is well within its rights to set its own dress codes. If you work for that company, it's your responsibility to adhere to the dress codes.

.":confused: I don't think the OP was talking about working in Iran or Pakistan, so what does that have to do with corporate dress codes in the US?

The principle is similar - its dictatorial to the extent it homogeianisez (hope I spelt it right) all persons into being the same and we are not all the same some of us have big noses and little feet and some have big mouths and little brains and as human beings we cant be homogeianised- the communists tried it the extremists tried it (including some muslims and nazis) and more recently its happening albeit insidiously in corporate america

CURVEDANDTHICKK

Expert Member
Media
no, it's sexual harassment for your genitilia to be on display. she was perfectly correct in what she said and made a wonderful point because, intentional or not, it's entirely unprofessional to have your junk on display at work, and some pervs actually set it up that way.

Let the church say Amen.

There are a lot of people here who get off on showing their genitals in public. "What is the best underwear to show off my cock" and such is a popular topic. Personally I think it is disrespectful of other people to put your genitals on display for all to see.

Last edited:

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Let the church say Amen.

There are a lot of people here who get off on showing their genitals in public. "What is the best underwear to show off my cock" and such is a popular topic. Personally I think it is disrespectful of other people to put your genitals on display for all to see.

amen. it's subjective and even if i don't like it, i won't put it down in an adult setting (although someone being an adult doesn't give you the right to flash your junk)

but it's certainly poor judgment to have your genitilia visible in work or where there are kids around.

whoknowes

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
his and her ??? how stupid can you be ? i mean really how many times have you seen a woman wearing something TIGHT to show off her beasts.. or a snug pair of pants or dress.... its the EXACT SAME THING.. i mean if the guy is wearing those silky umbros and has a 8 incher hanging off of him then YES something should be said... I personally think in private but based on his pics and common decency of people wearing shorts that they look presentable in, He wasnt the person being singled out......