Being told to hide your cock.

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by gordonuk, Apr 17, 2008.

1. gordonuk

gordonuk Member

Albums:
    Has anyone while at school been told to wear proper underwear because their cock is either flopping about or bulging cause they gone in loose boxers or commando. or they just show a big bulge.

Lets keep this real experiences and NOT fantasies.

2. alex8.5

Gold Member

Albums:
    In high school, one day I wore sweat pants without underpants, because of some chaffing. The principal, later in the morning advised me it looked innapropriate to not wear underpants with sweat pants, with my "thingee" as he called it, visible. That was the only time.

3. Rugbypup

Gold Member

Albums:
    Odd thread?

4. D_Keziah Binbanger

D_Keziah Binbanger New Member

This is really weird... do they tell girl to wear corset and loose clothing to hide their breasts? No. So a bulge shouldn't be a big deal.

5. jhm

jhm Member

not in school... but my wife sends me back to the dressing room occassionally

6. B_boynextdoorkpt

B_boynextdoorkpt New Member

"This little light of mine, i am going to let it shine...."

7. bluemountain

bluemountain Member

Albums:
    Ha Ha...I don't really have this problem !!

8. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

my mother didn't like me wearing jeans to school, they showed to much bulge. so I wore dress slacks, and as the year went on, and the slacks wore, the bulge returned. so I was back to wearing levi's which I never totally gave up wearing.

9. B_Jennuine73

B_Jennuine73 New Member

LOL LOL LOL

10. ru2religious

ru2religious New Member

I consistently go through this same problem so I wear big shirt in order to help cover the bulge. I was often times embarrassed about this and I'm still embarrassed to a certain degree, but yes, I've definitely been told that I need to wear the appropriate under wear.

I was told this at church one time because the bulge was (as the pastor say) distracting. I noticed he didn't want his wife talking to me even though I found she was aways extra nice to me ... humm.

Never the less, yes I've been through this problem.

11. HaagenDazs

HaagenDazs New Member

All the time in tight pants I've been told it's showing. I've been pulled aside by a teacher I think twice. Friends note it. So I just started wearing baggy jeans. Crisis averted.

12. huge kid 2

huge kid 2 New Member

Yea, one time at an indoor track meet around a year ago, we were all required to wear these really short running shorts, even the throwers (me)

Back then I was alot chubbier so not only were they tight but i had a huge bulge because I was unaware that you needed compression shorts as well.

Bottomeline, I couldn't participate in that meet because my coach said i can tell your uncomfortable

13. D_Fiona_Farvel

D_Fiona_Farvel Account Disabled

Yes, if a girl/woman is not wearing a bra, or wearing a too short, tight or low cut shirt, she may be sent home from school. In fact, some women would be sent home from work and told not to return until dressed appropriately.

14. FieldRatt9

FieldRatt9 Member

Albums:
    Yes I've been asked in the past to wear longer shirts or not to tuck them in. I've been asked to wear looser pants. I've also been re-assigned from customer care to behind the counter guy.

15. B_quietguy

B_quietguy New Member

There's a reason why men invented baggy trousers. On the upside, it avoids unwanted attention. On the downside, you can't advertise your size for other's eyes.

Side note to size-queens: Look for men with a bulge even when wearing baggy trousers.

16. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

mom insisted I didn't wear "briefs" swimwear, but I did.

during HS class one day the priest drew a stick figure on the chalkboard and put an "X" where the crotch would be. then said we shouldn't wear tight pants and sit with our legs spread-eagle. Funny thing; some years later I heard from my dad that Father "X" was gay. I didn't ask any questions about whether he came out, was outed, or was stoned by the other priests.

17. catman

Gold Member

Yes- I shared this in another thread- I am involved in a group that meets for weekend retreats/discussions. we spend a lot of time sitting, on the floor. So I usually try to dress for comfort. one such weekend I usualy wear/wore walking shorts and boxers (less 'crunching up'). One afternoon I sat, engrossed in the speaker, comepletely unaware that my cock AND balls had 'fallen' onto the floor, luckily only the speaker and one other person noticed it. However, the womian had 'sexual issues' already and caused her 'quite a stir'. I was asked and from now on wear slacks AND boxers briefs (I was asked to wear a jock, but no way will/would I sit that long in that much discomfort.

We also have to strip down to bathing trunks or shorts, had a similliar problem there-solution is tho wear layers ie boxer briefs and loose shorts).

18. joed562000

joed562000 Member

When shopping with my wife, sometimes I try on pants which are too tight, and she looks down at me and shakes her head, which means, "I can see your bulge. Let's find a different size."

19. thugcock05

thugcock05 Member

Yep some kinda problem for me. I had to wear the super tight singlet deal even as a thrower. I was just starting to work out and still had baby fat including lil man boobs and my bulge was so bad you could see the outline of my cock head and balls and didn't know about compresion shorts was like that for two meets it sucked i looked awful.

20. pavement

pavement New Member

Let freedom ring and fight for your right to departy

Send in the tanks and fight

THE BATTLE OF THE BULGE.

Draft saved Draft deleted