Being told to hide your cock.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
and there IS a double standard sadly....

years ago had a coworker- big teddy bear of a guy, wore LOTS of pulyester and apparantly had balls the size of grapefruit or....but there was a massive bulge (esp when he sat down), guy was sort of 'schumpy' in a good hearted sort of way...

I overheard a female coworker bemoaning his bulge...yet this was a woman who literally put her 'goods on display', as were were friends, I asked her if she would go out and buy him clothes that fit? (he wore baggy slacks, which did nothing to hide when he sat down... She had no clue what I was trying to say...

I still remember those breasts AND that bulge LOL

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A girlfriend once accused me of showing it off. Told me I had to wear better underwear. i told her that when she put away her tits I'd do my dong. She was crazy, accused other friends of checking it out. She went away really fast, I didn't need a baby sitter.

rbrum

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So what happens to competitive swimmers who are really well hung and just before a competition get an erection that won't go down and prevents them getting into their regulation speedos for the race ? Do they get told not to compete till they can get softer ? It could happen that the star swimmer of the team is caught with a serious hard on that won't do away. Or what if the whole team if hugely hung and cannot put on their speedos ? Sorry, this is getting into fantasy, but you see what I mean. rbrum

Packdude

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
EXACTLY!! I smell a double-standard here.

How many times do we see girls going around with flimsy bras (or none at all) such that their nips poke up through their shirt? Or the women with medium/large breasts that are just impossible to hide their profile? How about when girls wear a tight blouse/sweater and then on top of that, wear their purse across their chest so the strap runs between their breasts and just accenuates it even more.

Women know what a nice set of breasts will do to a man when he sees them, :eek: yet there is no effort made to de-feminize their appearance. If anything, I would say that overall, men are much more modest dressers that women these days.

Tell that to the people who say "hide your cock" and hear what they say, if anything at that point. :redface: I argued those points when my sister told me to stop wearing sweats because of "certain male anatomical parts." I'm like "hey we really only have ONE 'part' and at least it's not bobbing around at eye-level all the time to make it difficult maintaining eye contact with someone."

As long as you're not wearing something see-through or constantly tenting, tell people nicely to shove off!

This is really weird... do they tell girl to wear corset and loose clothing to hide their breasts? No. So a bulge shouldn't be a big deal.

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not all "bulges" tend to hide well. Fact of life.

EXACTLY!! I smell a double-standard here.

How many times do we see girls going around with flimsy bras (or none at all) such that their nips poke up through their shirt? Or the women with medium/large breasts that are just impossible to hide their profile? How about when girls wear a tight blouse/sweater and then on top of that, wear their purse across their chest so the strap runs between their breasts and just accenuates it even more.

Women know what a nice set of breasts will do to a man when he sees them, :eek: yet there is no effort made to de-feminize their appearance. If anything, I would say that overall, men are much more modest dressers that women these days.

Tell that to the people who say "hide your cock" and hear what they say, if anything at that point. :redface: I argued those points when my sister told me to stop wearing sweats because of "certain male anatomical parts." I'm like "hey we really only have ONE 'part' and at least it's not bobbing around at eye-level all the time to make it difficult maintaining eye contact with someone."

As long as you're not wearing something see-through or constantly tenting, tell people nicely to shove off!

I agree, I think I see a bit too much of a "double-standard" going on. Women don't hide their breast bulges, so why should a guy who is long or thick, be expected to be able to hide it so perfectly? As long as he wears underwear, and doesn't wear pants ridiculously tight or see-through, what's the big deal? Guys do tend to dress more modestly. How many women go out in public, showing a big cleavage cavity between their breasts? Don't they know that gets guys eyes wandering or minds fantasizing? We have to make an "effort" not to gaze in the wrong direction. Now I don't complain about the nipples bulging, as women can simply make the same claim as the guys. "It's just too big, no way not to bulge."

If women showing off their cleavage, want to be "fair," they shouldn't scold the guy, if they have to kindly remind him, "Hey, I'm up here." (Don't be talking to my breasts.) Don't want us to "admire the assets," dress more modestly and don't be showing them off.

vietballa

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Stop comparing apples to oranges here. Breasts are not on the same sexual caliber as penises. There is no double standard.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Has anyone while at school been told to wear proper underwear because their cock is either flopping about or bulging cause they gone in loose boxers or commando.
No - I wore briefs while at school and college, so nothing ever showed (boring!). A few year ago, I noticed that when guys wear boxers, you can often easily see the outline of their hanging penis when they're walking or standing, expecially in mesh basketball shorts, sweat pants, and track pants. It looked so hot to me that I had to make the switch and hang free. When I started wearing boxers instead of briefs, I loved the way it felt to not be strapped up. Every now and then I'll catch someone staring at my crotch, but no one has said anything to me yet. It wouldn't matter if they did; I'll wear what I like.

cocktoberfest

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I almost told a guy to put away his cock today. He was at the gym singing very loudly along with his headphones and breakdancing in front of a mirror between sets. He obviously was not wearing underwear and really into making his big floppy dick bounce around while breakdancing. He would walk around with his pelvis thrust out, poplocking and singing out of tune. It was very annoying attention seeking. If he would chill out a bit it would have been a nice bulge to look at... but what a retard. Hehe.

superslam

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i was on a set for a movie which i was acting in and i had to wear a speedo and for a close up shot when i was laying down the director asked me to tuck myself between mylegs

D_jjz05alv

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've actually been rebellious, and gone with the Peter Berlin style of tight cotton pants, with the whole package, head of my cock, and balls clearly out-lined. It is kind of an in-your-face reaction to the fact that women get away with murder as far as nipples, asses and crotches!

But, no, I've never had any kind of negative reaction to it. Perhaps peolpe are too nervous to say anything to a man, although I read the posts where a principal and pastor said something(!). That shocked me!

Oh, and un-like Peter Berlin (my hero!) I'm not in San Francisco, but Oklahoma!

S

SirConcis

The penis has a special status: a large bulge is generally assumed to be due to an erection or a partial state of arousal. The breasts are just "there" for us to admire even if the female has absolutely no sexual toughts/exitation. I think that females probably equate a large bulge to some guy who is sexually aroused and perhaps that is what they dislike. You could simply answer: that is how I am, if you don't like it, then just don't look at it.

Bonerfan

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I knew a guy in high school who got sent home by the principal "to change clothes" because his pants were "distracting" the other students. He was packing almost 10 inches hard. When he wore Wranglers you could clearly see this long tube hanging down his pants leg about 6 or 7 inches.

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Has anyone while at school been told to wear proper underwear because their cock is either flopping about or bulging cause they gone in loose boxers or commando. or they just show a big bulge.

Lets keep this real experiences and NOT fantasies.

Not at school but....
I grew up in the country(in the south) and went as you say commando (no underwear) 90% of the time. Then I had to move from the farm (country) to the city life to Chicago with my mama and step-pa and step-bros...
When they saw me naked & noticed the size of my genitals & showing in many of my pants,:eek:

my step-pa:frown1: forced me to wear a jockey-strap daily (all the time) for underwear to try to hide it... I was only allowed to pull it off at bedtime or when I took my bath/showers...I hated it!

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
as I posted on here once before...at a new job orientation the man giving it happeneed to mention in a humouress way that underwear was also required at work. after the orientation was over the man called me aside and privately said that he mentioned that because of me and did not want to embarress me in front of others, but I should wear underwear. I asked him what made him pick me out and he said the bulge and outline in my pant leg ..he noticed it while addressing us. I told him I do wear underwear ..I was wearing boxers with my suit that day, although a lot of time I do not...and that there was nothing I could do about it..it is what it is and I have what I have. he was slightly embarresed when he heard this and apoligized for being mistaken, and yet there was a hint of wonder and being impressed in his face and body language. I felt myself harden a bit too...so I said "no offense taken..actually I'm complimented"..and smiled and left the meeting. It was kind of a great compliment in a way

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Impossible to hide that huh Big?

as I posted on here once before...at a new job orientation the man giving it happeneed to mention in a humouress way that underwear was also required at work. after the orientation was over the man called me aside and privately said that he mentioned that because of me and did not want to embarress me in front of others, but I should wear underwear. I asked him what made him pick me out and he said the bulge and outline in my pant leg ..he noticed it while addressing us. I told him I do wear underwear ..I was wearing boxers with my suit that day, although a lot of time I do not...and that there was nothing I could do about it..it is what it is and I have what I have. he was slightly embarresed when he heard this and apoligized for being mistaken, and yet there was a hint of wonder and being impressed in his face and body language. I felt myself harden a bit too...so I said "no offense taken..actually I'm complimented"..and smiled and left the meeting. It was kind of a great compliment in a way