Being turn on catching others

dave2006

Sexy Member
Media
It seems like alot of people of either been walked in on during an intimate moment or walked in on some else. My question is was there ever an event when you walked in on someone during in intimate moment (sex, masturbation, etc..) only to be turned on by what you saw.

I walked in on my roomate in college and this girl he was had hook up with. She was on top of him riding him for all he was worth. Nice DD's bouncing. Well even though I immediately excuse myself I still could not get the image of the girl's tits out of my head and had to take matters into my own hands later on.

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I will never forget, age 14 maybe, I'd played a game of late night strip poker with a buddy at whose house I was spending thenight. We didn't really know what to do next (OK, we knew what to do, we just didn't have the courage to say "let's . . . .") so we'd climbed into my buddy's queen size bed together. Not touching, but under the covers together, watching TV and wondering how to go forward from here.

All of a sudden his mother knocks at the door and enters the room. She quickly susses the situation, and goes absolutely bat-shit, carrying on about two naked boys in a bed. She doesn't make us get out of bed, probably afraid of what she'd see. Then she storms out of the room leaving us stunned.

I don't recall how the evening went from there.

But he and went on to a great sexual relationship that now, over 30 years later, continues every once in a while. Meanwhile, his mom has taken that memory with her to meet her maker.