Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So ladies, do the same things that turned you on with your man when you started dating, still turn you on? Does he turn you on just as much as when you began your time together or does he turn you on more or less? (like realizing he can be a bit of a dork etc)

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I find more things about him turn me on than they used to. The original stuff still gets me going. He is a dork, but an endearing dork. I still love watching him onstage, and when I see him I can still remember the first time I saw him. His hair is shorter and he's a little neater, but still the same guy I fell in love with.

But being together almost 12 years I've also found the things that turn me off, or turn me on in the opposite direction making me want to shave him bald while he sleeps! Clean while you cook! I clean the toilet and I say the seat stays down! Do not clip your nails in my lavatory (yes, I know the clippers were right there, but go to your own)!

He still flips my switch.

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, I find more things about him turn me on than they used to. The original stuff still gets me going. He is a dork, but an endearing dork. I still love watching him onstage, and when I see him I can still remember the first time I saw him. His hair is shorter and he's a little neater, but still the same guy I fell in love with.

But being together almost 12 years I've also found the things that turn me off, or turn me on in the opposite direction making me want to shave him bald while he sleeps! Clean while you cook! I clean the toilet and I say the seat stays down! Do not clip your nails in my lavatory (yes, I know the clippers were right there, but go to your own)!

He still flips my switch.

Yall have separate bathrooms?? Fancy! :biggrin1:

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yall have separate bathrooms?? Fancy! :biggrin1:

No, just separate bathroom sinks, but that's not a bad idea! He has his part of the bathroom (toilet & shower) and I have my tub. I tend to you the half bath in the hall as I do not care to wallow in his aromatic contributions.

TMI?

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No, just separate bathroom sinks, but that's not a bad idea! He has his part of the bathroom (toilet & shower) and I have my tub. I tend to you the half bath in the hall as I do not care to wallow in his aromatic contributions.

TMI?

Nah, I was curious. Me and the mrs share our space pretty well. So we are kind of on top of each other with our things. I'm totally kicked out when she is in there leaving her own "aromatics". Not that I want to be there. Lol

InsaneJester

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nah, I was curious. Me and the mrs share our space pretty well. So we are kind of on top of each other with our things. I'm totally kicked out when she is in there leaving her own "aromatics". Not that I want to be there. Lol

still working on the sharing space appropriately arrangement. It wouldnt hurt to have a bigger place though.