Being uncut adds how much girth?

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Does being uncut add an appreciable amount to the girth of a penis? I'm cut since birth so I don't know exactly how much skin gets cut off during circumcision. I guess without a condom the foreskin slides back, so it shouldn't really add to the usable girth (the amount that stretches a vagina). :confused:

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i think when you are a baby the skin that is cut off
seems small but you are a baby...skin grows as well.

i think the girth lost as an adult is about 1/4 inch...it goes a little less than halfway.
my scar is about that far down on my penis.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
No,being uncut doesn't add anything to the girth.During an erection the skin is stretched too much to make any difference.The foreskin just slides back and stays behind the head of the penis.
Yorkie, you'd know, but natural dicks usually look plumper to me when they are hard because of what you describe. The frenular delta, foreskin and underlying smooth muscle and connective tissue is deployed over the middle of one's erection. Also, it kind of acts like a gasket to keep natural lubricating fluids inside during sexual intercourse.

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yorkie, you'd know, but natural dicks usually look plumper to me when they are hard because of what you describe. The frenular delta, foreskin and underlying smooth muscle and connective tissue is deployed over the middle of one's erection. Also, it kind of acts like a gasket to keep natural lubricating fluids inside during sexual intercourse.
Being able to retain natural lubrication is the main benefit of foreskin during intercourse.I remember Gisella posted something about this,she said the sensation of an uncut cock was much more enjoyable for her.
It has to be because of better lubrication rather than any discernible increase in girth.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Being able to retain natural lubrication is the main benefit of foreskin during intercourse.I remember Gisella posted something about this,she said the sensation of an uncut cock was much more enjoyable for her.
It has to be because of better lubrication rather than any discernible increase in girth.

:cool:

You did remember right darling Yorkie honey...hehehe..

The sensations of an uncut penis is very delicious indeed..the foreskin gives amazing sensations while the penis is thrusting inside soooo much so that I love to just relax and take my time to enjoy the slow thrusting going on and on...a uncut penis is a moisturized penis and my vagina is a heavy natural wetness machine..we two together is just fantastic because foresking move so nice and keep moisturizings pumping wonderfuly between our skins folders in my inside. An uncut penis is the perfect natural stick to thrust inside and sure it is more lovely being a fat one..at least 5,5 in girth..

Its all about sensations and an uncut and fat delivers it perfectly to me, foreskin is sensational by adding sensations inside gina, at least mine!

awwww....:heart:

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No,being uncut doesn't add anything to the girth.During an erection the skin is stretched too much to make any difference.The foreskin just slides back and stays behind the head of the penis.

this is true there is no difference in girth being uncut from guys that i have known and been with. you are born with girth or you are not. but i can say that from being with my hubby when he had foreskin he was pretty wide but not huge. after his circumcision over the yrs, he has gotten much wider since he has been cut. so whether there is something to this or not remains to be. but i think that a larger girth would be more wider in a cut guys cock. i dont quote this as fact because i haven't compared it in Evey guy i only say this from seeing the difference in girth size from my hubby being uncut then getting cut. would guess his size then as around 6 to 6.5 around never measured it back then. but have measured him recently and he is 7 in girth little more than 7 around his penis head but not by much 1/8 to 1/4 in, maybe best i can measure it. this would be an interesting to know im sure. i haven't had much luck finding anything on the web that most of us here dont already know about it. as i said your born with girth or your not. but it can change also from my experience so ill leave it at that.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

The sensations of an uncut penis is very delicious indeed..the foreskin gives amazing sensations while the penis is thrusting inside soooo much so that I love to just relax and take my time to enjoy the slow thrusting going on and on...a uncut penis is a moisturized penis and my vagina is a heavy natural wetness machine..we two together is just fantastic because foresking move so nice and keep moisturizings pumping wonderfuly between our skins folders in my inside. An uncut penis is the perfect natural stick to thrust inside and sure it is more lovely being a fat one..at least 5,5 in girth..

Its all about sensations and an uncut and fat delivers it perfectly to me, foreskin is sensational by adding sensations inside gina, at least mine!

awwww....:heart:

well I will agree with the sensation and the fat perfect part. but for me it only delivers to me from a cut cock. i fill more and also enjoy it more than i did and or do an uncut one, also the cut guys i been with seem to enjoy sex more than the uncut guys have and the cut guys to me had more hotter feeling as well. not saying the uncut guys wasnt but it just didnt come across as they did during the feeling as the cut guys have. but all us women are diffrent and love our guys cocks the way we like them. or there wouldnt be cut and uncut cocks. so give me a nice 6 1/2 to 7 girthy fat cut cock and im in heaven.:wink:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
well I will agree with the sensation and the fat perfect part. but for me it only delivers to me from a cut cock. i fill more and also enjoy it more than i did and or do an uncut one, also the cut guys i been with seem to enjoy sex more than the uncut guys have and the cut guys to me had more hotter feeling as well. not saying the uncut guys wasnt but it just didnt come across as they did during the feeling as the cut guys have. but all us women are diffrent and love our guys cocks the way we like them. or there wouldnt be cut and uncut cocks. so give me a nice 6 1/2 to 7 girthy fat cut cock and im in heaven.:wink:

Sure you do have your own preferences..as we all have. As vaginas are unique also.

But an uncut penis is a penis in it natural state, period. In the USA you will find majority of penises cut, most doing what a penis is suppose to do by nature etc, now a cut penis is in it "unatural" state. You do find and see choices as majority cuts in the USA because it became a standard practice to cut baby boys in this country for a long time. I guess no other country in the earth, the majority women will have a cut penis as a standard of choice and many or most not even get to see, let alone experience what a natural uncut penis looks like etc.

I do prefer mine all naturals with foreskin, nada unatural, no pumpings and etc.

Sure people do have their preferences, as so cultures many times do get to regulate by getting hid of nature natural make up by taken foreskins of baby boys, not by their choices, but others choices. Then males do grow up with their cut penis and that is it, their penises, they are used to it belong to them, not me.

Great that no one had to make choices regarding my vagina as a baby or older girl, as other few cultures still practice female circuncisions also. Better choice of all is to leave health babies sexual organs alone!

:wink:

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Hi Gisella,it's great to see you again! :kiss: Your posts are unforgettable,I hope we're going to see many more of them. :cool:

this is true there is no difference in girth being uncut from guys that i have known and been with. you are born with girth or you are not. but i can say that from being with my hubby when he had foreskin he was pretty wide but not huge. after his circumcision over the yrs, he has gotten much wider since he has been cut. so whether there is something to this or not remains to be. but i think that a larger girth would be more wider in a cut guys cock. i dont quote this as fact because i haven't compared it in Evey guy i only say this from seeing the difference in girth size from my hubby being uncut then getting cut. would guess his size then as around 6 to 6.5 around never measured it back then. but have measured him recently and he is 7 in girth little more than 7 around his penis head but not by much 1/8 to 1/4 in, maybe best i can measure it. this would be an interesting to know im sure. i haven't had much luck finding anything on the web that most of us here dont already know about it. as i said your born with girth or your not. but it can change also from my experience so ill leave it at that.
I think any increase in size can't possibly have anything to do with circumcision.It has to come from exescise and how he's using it.

the cut guys I've been with seem to enjoy sex more than the uncut guys have
Maybe the cut guys weren't getting it as often. :tongue:
An overabundance of sex can make one blasé (not that I've experienced it personally :smile:).
 

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL. Yorkie i like your style very funny. ill have to take your word on this one LOL. as since i been with hubby for the past 16 yrs now i can only comment on his progress but i can tell you he is one who gets it often and uses it well. Also have to agree with hellboy as well i dont think there can be an overabundance of sex. never have had to much sex as i recall

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
LOL. Yorkie i like your style very funny. ill have to take your word on this one LOL. as since i been with hubby for the past 16 yrs now i can only comment on his progress but i can tell you he is one who gets it often and uses it well. Also have to agree with hellboy as well i dont think there can be an overabundance of sex. never have had to much sex as i recall

Bring it on, folks...never enuf sex for me.

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It has to come from exescise and how he's using it. 
I DO know how to spell "exercise" :rolleyes:,I had slippery fingers!

Thanks g. You wouldn't find hellboy too hot to handle then? :wink: