Being upfront and it's issues

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by B_BlindBuddhist, Feb 27, 2011.

1. B_BlindBuddhist

B_BlindBuddhist New Member

I tend to be up front with prospective boyfriends about my size. Most think I am overly proud or bragging about it but that is not so.

I just want to make sure they can physically handle a big dick and dont just have stars in their eyes.

Are you upfront to prospective partners too>

2. Countryguy63

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Uhm, that's good and all, but if you've got that big of a dick, you may want to think about changing your gender from "female" :eek: :tongue:

3. ManofThunder

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Haha, yes. Most confusing. :confused: Or perhaps you mean to describe your size preference? But then why are you 100% gay? I agree, I think your gender needs adjustment. :tongue:

4. D_Winthrop Woodcock

D_Winthrop Woodcock Account Disabled

^^ lol!

5. NCbear

Gold Member

OK, now he's male. Now can we address his question? :rolleyes:

I consider dick size to be just as private as a person wishes to make it (or not). Me, I tend to address it only when I'm about to have sex with someone new.

NCbear (who's never been confused about MY gender :tongue:)

6. ManofThunder

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I wanted to establish his gender first as it may make a difference when answering the question. :smile:

I don't personally mention size at all (unless the lady asks me) and let things develop based on personality. However, it may be different as a man talking to a man. Men can be much more size-minded and interested in things like that, so may be more forward. NCbear gives some good advice. Only address the issue when you feel you have to and let things develop naturally.

7. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    I don't think there's any point in telling someone your size first. Either that person has experience with your size, so when you tell them they would already know that they could handle you, which you would have found out anyway once you were in bed with that person, or that person doesn't know if he can handle your size, which could only be discovered by attempting to have sex with you. Either way, there's no point in mentioning it.

Draft saved Draft deleted