Being Used For Sex

HungLatino

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have many friends who are girls. I consider them friends because we hang out, we drink, and we do other things most friends do. But the thing is that every time we hang out, sex is almost mandatory. And it's not like it's the first thing we do, then we watch TV and talk. It's always the last thing and then I'm shown the door. I feel like all the other crap they do is to make me feel like I'm not being used.

I told this to one of my guy friends and he just made it worse. He made me think that I'm only good for sex when it comes to girls. I think I'm a good person. I'm funny. But he's right. I'm a booty call to all of my girl friends. They never call me when they are on their period. And one of them sometimes tells me to "bring my dick" with me over to the house.

The point I'm trying to make is, should I care? I mean, as a man, aren't I supposed to like that kind of lifestyle? I feel like somehow I've gotten soft. I feel bad going home after having sex. Depressed, almost. I think what I need is a girlfriend. Just one girl so I don't feel so violated all the time.

Can anybody relate.

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes, I have been there. It was with only one woman but it was an empty relationship. It was only about my big dick. An hour here an hour there and I was feeling like a walking dildo. Your not soft, your just realizing that there is more to life than sex.

PakiHotWife

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol, this is a funny threat. I would think that as a man you would be proud that so many women want you. Sorry guys I guess I dont really understand how men think hence my misunderstanding.

But it seems to me that you have probably entered a stage in your life where you want a committed relationship and these purely sexual encounters with your friends dont satisfy you emotionally. Hopefully you will find that special someone soon.

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think men are stereotyped to be unfeeling, macho assholes who are only out for sex.
I don't know if it was the way you (as men) were raised or what. Even women hold that stereotype. PakiHotWife is one of them. What is there to feel proud of being used? That doesn't make sense, male or female.

Men have the same emotions same as women, yet were trained not to show them or dismiss the emotions entirely.

bigjpgh

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Don't lump all guys together in this. While I agree that Latino desires a relationship and is not getting emotional fulfillment from these sexual relationships, not all guys are opposed to be used for sex, especially because they are hung. I personally have no problem being used for sex or being used for my large dick. I like the variety and excitement it provides, and it fulfills my slight exhibitionist tendencies. Now, that may be because I am in a relationship so I an enjoy the fun on the side and still have someone, but I dont think so, because I enjoyed the same kind of encounters when I was single and without a gf. Everyone is different. Use me if you like ;-)

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Try stripping in a gay club. Oh, hell yes, you'll have fun not to mention the bucks. But, the downside is that there'll be a lot of times when you feel cheap, used and violated, especially if the guy paying for the "private" makes you want to run like hell.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have many friends who are girls. I consider them friends because we hang out, we drink, and we do other things most friends do. But the thing is that every time we hang out, sex is almost mandatory. And it's not like it's the first thing we do, then we watch TV and talk. It's always the last thing and then I'm shown the door. I feel like all the other crap they do is to make me feel like I'm not being used.

I told this to one of my guy friends and he just made it worse. He made me think that I'm only good for sex when it comes to girls. I think I'm a good person. I'm funny. But he's right. I'm a booty call to all of my girl friends. They never call me when they are on their period. And one of them sometimes tells me to "bring my dick" with me over to the house.

The point I'm trying to make is, should I care? I mean, as a man, aren't I supposed to like that kind of lifestyle? I feel like somehow I've gotten soft. I feel bad going home after having sex. Depressed, almost. I think what I need is a girlfriend. Just one girl so I don't feel so violated all the time.

Can anybody relate.

Well, I think that you should ask yourself whether you care. You are the one going through the revolving door of booty calls with these women in heat wantin' stud cock. Go with your
"espirit de coeur"... your instincts...your soul. What do you want? Find out and go ford the streams.

If you want a girlfriend--cease the booty callin' chickazoids. The girls who want a boyfriend don't want to know that their potential men are servicing their booty calling girlfriends.

Girlfriends don't want other girls coming to them saying--"Yeah, I had him. Big cock on that one. But he wants a girlfriend. But that is what all my other girlfriends who have done him says. Ask Brookette. Sashimi. Dominga. Arieleska. Okay, honestly--the whole Delta Alpha Mu Nu sorority. (THE whole D.A.M.N. sorority. Hehehe.:smile:) Even, Robert Vincent--the quarterback of the Hungry man High Wranglers had many flings with him. Yeah, those beyotches. :cool: "

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Try stripping in a gay club. Oh, hell yes, you'll have fun not to mention the bucks. But, the downside is that there'll be a lot of times when you feel cheap, used and violated, especially if the guy paying for the "private" makes you want to run like hell.

On the reverse side, it would be EVEN harder and demeaning. A guy who doesn't get a lot of sex and has to pay for it or pay strippers for "private" feels "WHY SHOULD I HAVE TO PAY FOR A GUY THAT IS OBVIOUSLY NOT INTO ME AND IS ONLY INTO ME FOR MY MONEY? IF I WERE OUT IN PUBLIC HE WOULDN'T GIVE ME THE TIME OF DAY." Some really are at angst of having to pay for it.

The guy wants to feel wanted and loved somehow. Some guys don't EVEN get hugs...or any contact. If the paying client senses your derision and your disgust towards him--your money does get affected.

Your duty is not to cater to just the pretty people. The duty of a stripper is to cater to that fantasy of being available to any (paying client) man...or woman until the show ends. Then, you can go home to your fuck buddies, your hottie boyfriend, or your wife and kids with the mad money you earned.

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:smile:
Hey Brotha... I feel U:frown1:
Welcome to the club on your issue (being used for sex)
Most guys would call us lucky SOBs....but, damn there is a limit to being used just sex servicing... then kicked to the curb until they ready to use you again.
It is a hell of a lifestyle...esp. if you want something more from/in a relationship.
But, brotha man... don't give up with hopes that the right female will be the right one you're lookin for and she in you.
Until then, anit much more we can do but give dick-service and make those booty calls on demand:wink:

Be Safe, Be Careful, Enjoy as much as you can!

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's not about being a wimp or being emotional. There is something wrong when you are treated like a body that just so happens to be attached to a really great dick. I have nothing against a quick roll in the sheets either. It can be enjoyed by both. The woman I was with made it obvious that she would have been happier if she could have cut my dick off and thrown the body away. She wanted it and all the time but she wasn't interested in the give and take of good sex.

alex8.5

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Can anybody relate.

Real friends don;t use each other for any reason. Dump their asses.

missnaughty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's not about being a wimp or being emotional. There is something wrong when you are treated like a body that just so happens to be attached to a really great dick. I have nothing against a quick roll in the sheets either. It can be enjoyed by both. The woman I was with made it obvious that she would have been happier if she could have cut my dick off and thrown the body away. She wanted it and all the time but she wasn't interested in the give and take of good sex.

Well you have a nice body too! Very sexy and nice dick. :wink:

misterM

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been in this situation, and I didnt think it was all that bad. In fact, I turned the tables on them. For them to get what the want, I made them jump through hoops (not literally) etc... I do admit this was childish on my behalf, but what else do 18 year olds know?

Anyways, you always have the option to say no. At first they might just say "fine" and ignore you, but give it some time, and they will be beating down your door to get to you. What you're not realizing is that you hold all the cards in this situation, and you are the only one who has the power to rectify it.

Man up, and tell them to fuck off if thats what needs to happen....or just sit back and enjoy it. It's your call.

B_FrenuLes

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Can anybody relate.

I think evey bigdick guy has had this happen. I even had a gf try and hand me on to her friend when she married another guy! The thing is, these relationships were ok for me because I didn't want to go any farther with these women either. So that makes me guess that you want to have a deeper relationship with one of these ladies but are afraid to tell her. Am I close at all?