Being used

H8Monga: If you've been in a relationship that ended because you were being used for your size, how did you find out? Was it stated or were there clues? And is there a way to tell if someone will use you for that?

inquiringmind: Hapi,
Did that happen to you, sweetie? I am so sorry! Immaturity come in all shapes, sizes, genders, and colors. Either way, good riddance. Do you emphasize your size? If you do, that could be the problem . A light can not help the critters it attracts. Unfortunately, we have come to view sex as something separate from the whole individual. I think that is why so many people are shocked when they realize that it has emotional and spiritual components too. Perhaps if you wait a while before having sex then it will send the size queens packing. We all know people who not thinking outside themselves serially do things that are hurtful to themselves and others. If some one really cares for you. they will do what is best for you...

Inquiring mind

H8Monga: Oh no, it's never happened to me and if it did I'd so laugh. I do know a couple of people who have been used because of their size (I don't know anyone of average size being used in this way). For the guys I knew, it's usually been me who saw it first. I wanted to know how people here could tell if it's happened to them.

inquiringmind: Hapi,
Don't you think when people are in a "hormonal haze" of lust, it is usually other people who can see it first. Also the element of pride probably sets in so they don't want to admit they are being used if they happened to like the person. Or is that a female thing?

Inquiring mind

nacard01: relationship? no
i had a guy pick me up at a bar one night because of my size though
I didnt know this though until the next morning when we started talking

kind of hurt my feelings but I guess things like this could happen to anyone it just happened to be me.

I have had other guys in other bars come onto me and buy me drinks also but that was different as I didnt go home with them.

I became a bit more conscious of other's actions after this first time.

If somebody wants to be with me its going to be me not my penis.

my 2 bits...
Kermit

james9692000: I don't know if "used" is correct, but it has helped me close the deal a couple of times. I don't bring it up because I think thats tacky. However, if a girl asks my shoe size at a bar, I'll ask her if she really wants to know something else.