Being young, hung, and fit.

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by B_hung13.5X8, Aug 10, 2005.

1. B_hung13.5X8

B_hung13.5X8 New Member

Albums:
    People who fit the description of the topic. Were you more prone to be arrogant and rub in everyone's face in the locker room, and be more with the ladies, instead of being like some of the guys on this forum who were embarassed of being hung...

I don't really know how to ask the question I want to ask, so just answer to the best of your ability.

2. BruceSter

BruceSter New Member

The description surely fits me, but I'd not consider myself as arrogant - though my self-esteem and assertiveness often are (and in past often have been) interpreted as being just that. My attitude was like, Yes, I have a big cock, so why shouldn't I have some fun with it before I die?

I also spent pretty much of my free time either working out, training and being with girls - especially after my second cock growth spurt had made me The Big Man in HS.

Bruce

3. Imported

Gold Member

cayden: i hit my first spurt at around 13, one summer my cock grew an overwhelming amount. i'm 16 now, just about to turn 17 and i measure in at just over 8". i get plenty of stares in the locker room, it really doesnt bother me...and the girls do seem to enjoy it

4. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    now there's an interesting mental image.

5. Knight

Knight New Member

Well I am and obviously was young (when I was in high school) and although not 'ripped' or particualarly toned I was still quite physically fit (20m+ at discus, 10.4+ in the 'bleep test' etc) and quite hung. I still am. :D

When I was at school though, everyone kept to themselves and no one bragged, or was even well known for being hung. Most guys either didn't shower or showered in shorts. I used to go to my aunt's right next to school for a shower at dinnertime. I wasn't even concerned or aware of my size back then either and I also am not the bragging type so even if I did know I wouldn't have gone shoutin it around :D

6. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well...I never intentionally rubbed it in anyone's face. Like, I'm very comfy being naked, and I'm not even huge. In the locker room, I'd get changed and junk, not giving a second thought if someone was checkin me out, cause I don't care.

7. Dr Rock

Gold Member

guh? doesn't showering in one's clothes kind of negate the entire purpose of showering at all?

8. robertomuro

robertomuro New Member

guh? doesn't showering in one's clothes kind of negate the entire purpose of showering at all?
    [post=334562]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

Maybe it increases the time between laundry days?

Don't many english still practice that ancient tradition of the once a week bath day or is that really old school?

9. Knight

Knight New Member

Well when you get to being a teenager, you bathe a little more often. And yes people did shower in their shorts. They were black shorts, but at least they washed the rest of their body, apart from what was being covered by shorts.

10. Latinoboy9

Latinoboy9 New Member

Albums:
    Locker rooms are the best and yes I like to show off in them! I am a show off in the showers also and like it when I get the chance to show off my stuff! Jose'Latinoboy9

11. jonb

Gold Member

When people are modest, they're idiots.

12. monsternmypant

monsternmypant New Member

I'll admit to being cocky in the locker room, bathrooms and everywhere else, thanks to my sclong and good bod.

13. SizeRulz

SizeRulz Member

I have never intentionally been arrogant. It's pointless. There will always be someone who is taller, or better looking, or richer, or smarter, or better hung.

14. tillyrox

tillyrox New Member

Albums:
    I feel so sad,

Where were all you people when i was going through school, (maybe its different here) but none of my fellow class mates where hung, or ever talked about it and no-one ever showed me their dick, i wanta go back in time and go to school with you guys.

Luv Ya's
    Tilly

15. Dr Rock

Gold Member

... or all five ...

16. mimosurfDutch

mimosurfDutch Member

Albums:
    I have always kept a toned body and bloomed a bit early as well. At first I thought it was strange, freakish when I learned I was larger than most. Then it wasn't long until I realized I had something desireable. I became quite cocky and very showy whenever I could. It was this attitude that lead me to my first time.

17. Phat_Matt_9inch

Phat_Matt_9inch New Member

I was an "early-bloomer" starting puberty around 10 and being "full-sized" at in the dick department in the 7th or 8th grade. Had sex for the first time when I was in the 7th grade. Always athletic and always tall and in shape. Never was afraid to show what I had and was never a dick to anyone else about what they had. I guess I knew I had something special and instead of making others feel bad about their skills/abilities/endowments, I just let everyone see mine.

18. 12incollege

12incollege New Member

i dont mind people seein me...
    i was around my size freshman year of hs (12" long, about 6" wide)
    and would always get asked to pull it out... at parties (after a few cold ones of course), i would even get asked to suck it (which i can but dont do it too often)

i guess im not cocky about it, i just like to show it off.. not in a condascending way (i cant spell)

plus ive gotten so much play bc of it

19. Satsfakshun

Satsfakshun Member

Jees, guys, show us!

20. nobigdeal

nobigdeal New Member

Albums:
    Hmmm...guys always used to be impressed that such a bony tiny guy with a waist the size of most dude's thighs had such a huge bulge just hanging off him bursting out his boxers...that was me. Fascinating freak I guess.

Draft saved Draft deleted