Bel Ami XL files

Dendrilite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Anyone else like the Bel Ami XL files?
I've got part 1 and 2 and think they're cool. There is mostly just larger than average guys on there but a few WHOPPERS on there as well.
One guy has the biggest soft cock I've ever seen, its like a third leg.
I just wish they would show more of them going from soft to hard, instead they interview them when its soft and then suddenly cut to a raging hardon!!! :-(

Oh well. Hot movies.
Others thoughs on these? Anyone know where I can get parts 3 and 4?

Den ^_^

Reactions: ani4detal

Sly Adey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There's a 3 but not a 4 yet. Part 3 is not as amazing as the first two. Seems that really huge cocks are in limited supply. Still a couple of great cocks attached to great looking, if you like geeky, guys. There's a joyful energy in these guys' acceptance of their good fortune and enjoyment in showing off what they have although I often think that their cocks are wasted on them and it's a shame they don't seem to know much about what they could do with them. That is probaly more to do with the direction though, they are audition tapes after all so bound to be a little formulaic. For all that I'm hanging out for Number 4.

Manshop.com seems to be a pretty good source of Bel Ami although Bel Ami does have it's own website and shop.

Cheers.

Sly Adey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks. Maybe I've been a bit too engrossed in internet sites recently. I realise I haven't checked in a while. The stuff you can get on line is so good I've been a bit lax. :rolleyes:

robbie9

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
XXL1 was hot, XXL2 was also good but 3 and 4 were a bit kinda 'good averages'. I agree, maybe there's a shortage of really big-dicked cuties around to keep on making this type of vid.

hongkong42

Experimental Member
Media
I just looked at Part 2 of XL again, and there is no one with a huge dangling cock. I'm as biig as most of these guys when soft. Perhaps he's in Part 1.