BEL GRIS (as big as Chad Hunt?)

crubbed

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Today Bel has posted a video of him in bed titled "Hoy me caí por las escaleras" (Today I fell down the stairs). Here's the clip. Can Spanish speakers please fill in what actually happened and whether or not he has sustained injuries . . .
Bel Gris on Twitter: "Hoy me caí por las escaleras. https://t.co/p14h6iB7oC" / Twitter

He says this week he's done all sorts of things, yet the most dangerous one was climbing down the stairs - he fell down the stairs and got hurt behind his neck. It was painful and he laid there for a few seconds, semi-unconscious. He's advising everyone to pay attention when they're walking. No clear reference on the injuries he's sustained.

ozwestcoastboy

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He says this week he's done all sorts of things, yet the most dangerous one was climbing down the stairs - he fell down the stairs and got hurt behind his neck. It was painful and he laid there for a few seconds, semi-unconscious. He's advising everyone to pay attention when they're walking. No clear reference on the injuries he's sustained.
Many thanks!

Reactions: thecox and crubbed

Jess13

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Thanks for the translation. It doesn't look like he's lying in a hospital bed. No neck brace. Doesn't seem serious enough for me to be sympathetic.

I still find it hard to believe anything he says.

ozwestcoastboy

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Bel's bush . . .
ExpecNxWYAMHOWK