Belgian Al Qaeda Bitch

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by B_becominghorse, May 28, 2008.

1. B_becominghorse

B_becominghorse New Member

2. hihosilver

hihosilver New Member

And claiming unemployment benefit whilst spending all her time at home wishing destruction on the people who feed, clothe and house her. If she's got enough time to plan jihad, she's got enough to go andget a job. Cut off her benefits, and see if all those people who think she's a role model will stump up the cash to support her.

3. B_becominghorse

Bump for Marley...

4. marleyisalegend

Gold Member

Albums:
  5. B_becominghorse

I mentioned this on the Obama/Clinton symbiosis thread. This is the hard-core type of jihadist that is most dangerous, and hihosilver agrees with me at how disgusting it is she's just allowed to sit her ass in house arrest and carry on this shit.

6. marleyisalegend

Gold Member

Albums:
    oh okay. my only problem comes when it's assumed that all muslims or middle easterns are reprented by the most extreme. this OP did a good case of talking about ONE person, not an entire religion because of one person's actions.

7. Flashy

Gold Member

she should be deported

8. B_becominghorse

Of course it's not the entire muslim population or even the majority. That's the sad part. But the terrible fact is that those Al Qaeda and Islamic Front people are all Muslims, and that frightens the West and defames the non-violent Muslims. None of the talk of terrorists in the Middle East condemns the religion per se, but a lot of the religion's more revolting tradiions in Shariah Law with stoning and cutting off hands (Saudis do this too, and that's not an Arab nation terrorizing the West, God knows) comes out anyway.

So that there are physical and psychological casualties on both sides, because even though Al Qaeda and the other terrorist organizations are only a small percentage of Muslim citizens (that includes all countries to make it even smaller than just the mideast), it's nevertheless true that all the leaders of Al Qaeda are Muslims--that's why it can't be handled as cleanly as we'd like, and why unfairness comes into play. Therefore, it's nearly impossible to deal with, because these particular terrorist organizations ARE all Muslim. That's why it was also so idiotic to attack Iraq, which was a much more secular kind of Islam, and Saddam Hussein merely an 'awful violent dictator'--but all of Al Qaeda and its spinoffs are rabid crazed Muslims. (Here and there a token wayward westerner who is living way out on the fringes of his own society will join the movement, but he never has any high leadership position.) I still recommned Lawrence Wright's 'the Looming Tower' for anybody that wants to know the precise history of Al Qaeda. It also has wonderful writing about when terrorists took over the holy shrines in Mecca and the Saudi govt. went in and flushed them out, with some deaths. This 'deconsecrated' the holy shrines in the Islamic literal sense. And Bin Laden's father had been very big with the Saudi princes, as one of the major architects of mosques and other important edifices. Only for his son to turn into the scum of the world--and make Bush the joke he is for not even being able to say he caught the guy that blew up the World Trade Center and even managed to put a plane into the Pentagon while Rumsfeld was in it.

Of course, it's Bush's disastrous policy that has nearly landed the whole world in hell, not to mention barely scratching the surface in dealing with Al Qaeda.

9. B_becominghorse

To where? She should have no freedom of any kind, and should be incarcerated, shouldn't she? Anyway, I think they are looking for a reason to do so. If deported, couldn't she possibly cause even more trouble?

10. marleyisalegend

Gold Member

Albums:
    amen. it wouldn't surprise me if there were some law or technical loophole that protected her right to be a raging bitch.

11. Flashy

Gold Member

not if you deport her to some shithole, where hopefully she will be killed by someone who disapprove of women doing anything useful (like Saudi Arabia or Iran)

frankly, i would rather she was just run over by a truck.

12. marleyisalegend

Gold Member

Albums:
    that's really messy.

13. Flashy

Gold Member

true...but so is a suicide truck bombing...better her then a bunch of innocent men women and kids somewhere.

:cool:

14. marleyisalegend

Gold Member

Albums:
    i'm just saying, can't we just push her off a cliff?? i'd care less about the blood and guts at the bottom off a ravine than on the highway.

15. B_becominghorse

Agree that these are all good solutions. Finally! The CIA black sites have purpose. I just can't fathom that they know who she is, what she's up to, and allow her to operate on the net.

16. Flashy

Gold Member

good point...but she is closer to a street, then she is to a cliff...and we should employ minimal effort.

17. Flashy

Gold Member

well, think they probably want to monitor it to see who she is talking to...then follow them, and maybe they find somebody.

doubt it is that simple, and most real terrorists probably aren't going to have their own website that says www.comefuckupourjihadplans.com

but every little bit helps :smile:

18. D_Gunther Snotpole

D_Gunther Snotpole Account Disabled

If she were deported, the most logical place would be Morocco, where I believe the article says she was born.
    Very difficult problem.
    We have to respect the broad range of peace-loving Muslims, but cannot have our hands tied against those important few who abuse our tolerance.
    This should not be an issue veiled with political correctness.

19. marleyisalegend

Gold Member

Albums:
    i wouldn't mind driving her to the nearest ravine. her boldnes and bitchiness warrants the effort.

20. Drifterwood

Gold Member

Does anyone realise that Belgium is a sovereign nation that will exercise its own laws in respect of any crime that she may commit within their terms?

Clearly people are tolerated here to spread hatred and misrepresentation, to call for people to die without censure. Is it only me that sees a double standard? If you tolerate people coming to this site saying that the Middle East should be nuked into the stoneage, then you should tolerate her calling the US the great Satan or whatever and wishing for its destruction. IMO you are all nutters. You deserve each other.

I don't consider Sharia Law any less tolerable than the laws of Leviticus. In fact they are remarkably similar.

And while we are at it. Pakistan and Turkey have had women leaders, and Bangladesh two; looks like the States still has some catching up to do. :wink:

Draft saved Draft deleted