Belgium GOLD!

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
Finally we have some medals, yesterday with the woman relay we got silver and today with high jumping for woman we got gold!!!!
Isn't that great, I'm so happy! :biggrin1:
Just want to tell people. Small country, but we can do cool stuff too :tongue:!

Ciao

B_Footlongmeat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah...good for you...and still nothing for Bermuda but Jamaica is doing well! The Chinese divers were just breath taking in their delivery - kudos to all of the atheletes competing this year and to those who for some reason are unable to!!

Go Belgium!....go Pieter!!! :biglaugh:

Finally we have some medals, yesterday with the woman relay we got silver and today with high jumping for woman we got gold!!!!
Isn't that great, I'm so happy! :biggrin1:
Just want to tell people. Small country, but we can do cool stuff too :tongue:!

Ciao

Congratulations! Go Belgium!

Yeah...good for you...and still nothing for Bermuda but Jamaica is doing well! The Chinese divers were just breath taking in their delivery - kudos to all of the atheletes competing this year and to those who for some reason are unable to!!

Go Belgium!....go Pieter!!! :biglaugh:

Sadly the IOC has not yet instituted the sport at which Onions excel: scooter weaving through traffic. I believe the IOC was concerned about getting enough jagged coral walls built to line the course and dimwitted tourists to drive up them and act as living random obstacles.

D

deleted213967

Congratulations Mr. Pieter!

Now is the chance to avenge your country and tell the world that French fries were invented by your country, not by France.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Congrats, Belgium!

Whenever USA wins a gold in an event that we haven't won gold in decades, I feel elated; so I can image how Belgium feels.

I know it means a lot.

:notworthy:

Now is the chance to avenge your country and tell the world that French fries were invented by your country, not by France.

I fear it will not succeed. The rest of the world will never take seriously a country whose national symbol is a urinating boy.

Look what happened to Denmark. First they were the terror of Europe, raping and pillaging, striking fear into the hearts of peasants everywhere. THEN they adopted some scaly watery tart for their national symbol and virtually overnight they go from being scary people with battle axes and pointy hats to a nation of children's toys, fairy tales, and pastry!

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media

You are right, but I said that in a thread already, many weeks ago.:smile:

And we also have th ebest beers in the world, and chocolate, and ...

Okey, this is about the games and what our atheletes did!

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
I fear it will not succeed. The rest of the world will never take seriously a country whose national symbol is a urinating boy.
Okey, that is one of our symbols, but we also have the Atiomium (building that looks like a Fe-molecule).
I always forgot that we have 'Manneken Pis' (urinating boy), he is not that important.
And the have to take our serious, we are more important then you think!:biggrin1: