Belgium91

D

deleted19765381

Hello, i'm Belgium91 , a 31 year old male from.... Belgium. I'm a solosexual, chronic wanker. I love edging and gooning. Still live with parents and 2 sisters. Have not much going on in my life. I have a 9 to 5 office job. I do just what's needed to keep the job. In my weekends i cycle a bit with friends but apart from that all my time I spend masturbating. I'm solosexual for 9 years now and a chronic wanker for even longer.. Since I became solosexual I also became aware of alpha and beta-males. solosexual people like me are supposed to be beta-males and be submissive to all females and alpha males. Being a beta-male also includes pleasing alpha males so started going to adult movie theaters etc to meet alpha men and offer them blowjobs to show my submissive side. Big cocks always are my favourite because for me it's like a form of natural dominance. If i can suck big cocks I feel like i'm doing a good job as a beta male. So joinging this site seems a good idea :)

saclove

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hello, i'm Belgium91 , a 31 year old male from.... Belgium. I'm a solosexual, chronic wanker. I love edging and gooning. Still live with parents and 2 sisters. Have not much going on in my life. I have a 9 to 5 office job. I do just what's needed to keep the job. In my weekends i cycle a bit with friends but apart from that all my time I spend masturbating. I'm solosexual for 9 years now and a chronic wanker for even longer.. Since I became solosexual I also became aware of alpha and beta-males. solosexual people like me are supposed to be beta-males and be submissive to all females and alpha males. Being a beta-male also includes pleasing alpha males so started going to adult movie theaters etc to meet alpha men and offer them blowjobs to show my submissive side. Big cocks always are my favourite because for me it's like a form of natural dominance. If i can suck big cocks I feel like i'm doing a good job as a beta male. So joinging this site seems a good idea :)
Welcome! There are some big cocks on display on this site…enjoy!

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Welcome to LPSG!

If you are brand new here, please remember that it takes five posts, two days before some features unlock, ie. starting conversations etc.

If you have any site related questions, don’t hesitate to ask us in the Support Center
Support Center

If you’d like to verify and receive a free gold membership, check out the Verification Forum
Photo Verification Requests

Need a map to the site? Check out the Guide.
Lpsg Guide

And familiarize yourself with the rules, :)
LPSG Rules

Remember to have fun and play nice!

The LPSG team

Reactions: BigdongSE and BillM