Believe In Your Gains!

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It seems that there are some guys that get involved in PE that are not satisfied with their gains or don't make any at all. Why does that happen? It's not that PE exercises don't work (they do), nor is it that these particular men are somehow immune to the effects of PE exercises (Davis' Law applies to everyone). Most of the time it's due to a lack of motivation that's tied to a lack of belief in the PE process or themselves.

What about all of those men that make great gains? Is there something that makes them special? It's possible that body composition and health are responsible to some degree, but a bigger factor is that these gentlemen put in the time to learn about PE and stuck to their routines. Even when they came across plateaus they assessed what the problem was, fixed it, and went on to get the job done. These men believed that they could gain, so they did all of the things necessary for them to succeed. If they didn't they would have made tons of excuses and eventually given up.

What's the key to achieving your PE goals? More important than genetics, time availability, or intelligence is the ability to set a goal and to stick to it. This concept applies to anything of importance that you hope to accomplish.

Set your goal and dedicate yourself to sticking to it! Visualize your goals: Picture yourself with the penis of your dreams hanging between your legs. Don't worry about the details right now- PE routines and help exists if you need it. Once you have an idea of what you want to accomplish in mind, things will start to fall into place for you.

No one can promise you the size that you want instantly, but a few weeks of PE (done right) will give you noticeable improvements in stamina and hardness, with real measureable size gains usually just around the corner.

Stick with it, and you just may get the penis of your dreams. Believe in yourself and you'll be surprised at what you can accomplish!

alwayshorny1979

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have just joined the LPSG, and this is my first attempt to ask for some advise. I have 6.5 X 5.5 inch and never satisfied with my size. I think that a 7.5 X 6 would be acceptable for me. Do you think that it is feasible ?

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have just joined the LPSG, and this is my first attempt to ask for some advise. I have 6.5 X 5.5 inch and never satisfied with my size. I think that a 7.5 X 6 would be acceptable for me. Do you think that it is feasible ?

Those are very reasonable and modest goals. Have you looked into doing the basic routine yet?