Belle claire: real boobs or fake?

lbj15

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think I'm at fake, but I'm genuinely unsure. There is no visible scarring I can find, no rippling, and there are times, for example at 6:50 or so in this video, where they look genuinely real. I will say this: She either has the most incredibly perky natural boobs I've ever seen, or the best set of implants I've ever seen (note: The ruling from boobpedia.com is apparently real, though there is some dissent).

lbj15

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Right? But if real, then they are a truly spectacular pair on a skinny 25 year old ever. I mean, at 7:50 or 8:55 they just do things natural boobs don't do. It's like win-win either way.

discostu

Sexy Member
Media
For me they look fake. They don’t sit flat when she’s on her back. They’re an unnatural shape when she gives the POV blowjob on all fours. And is there a hint of a scar on her left nipple?
They are very nice and she is hot as fuck.

Elmer Gantry

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They're a very good enhancement. The size isn't huge so going through the nipple leaves almost no trace. Mrs Gantry had hers done like that years ago and the scarring is non existent.

[photo=large]1465792[/photo]

[photo=large]845260[/photo]

Reactions: discostu and lbj15

jamejones01

Just Browsing
Media
they are fake. you can see the implant move at the 8:50 mark. It moves around in the pocket, and if you look close to her chest wall, you can tell the implant is sitting on top of her natural tissue. Still smokin hot, and about the best ive ever seen!

I'm not entirely sure what you mean. I don't really see what you describe.
The movement and softness doesn't look fake to me.