Belly Buttons

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Imported, Jul 10, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

kracken: This is something that I've noticed over the years. Men, regardless of how hung they are, when fully erect, never seem to go past their belly buttons. I've taken it as kind of an informal way of judging how hung a man is. I was wondering if any one else on the site has noticed that or am I just imagining it?

This obviously doesn't count if the person is sitting down. I'm talking about a guy, naked and erect standing up. The top of his penis doesn't go past his belly button.

Any input from other people?

2. wmrobt

wmrobt New Member

I'm glad to hear I'm not the only person who wondered about this. Seeing as how the male belly button is at about the same height as the top of the hips, where your pants generally ride (when not letting them drag the ground or show your boxers), I kinda use that as a guide when the guy is dressed.

3. reir

reir Member

Albums:
    I've noticed the same thing... Even when sitting down a lot of guys don't make it that far.

4. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

kracken: For years I have used a man's navel as the mark for judging a man's having a long dick or not. I've seen dicks with heads coming to and even pass the navel. I think the accurate position has to be with the dude lying flat down with the dick lying flat on the abs, of course.

The navel's distance from the pubes varies quite a bit between short guys and tall ones, so no exact measurement can be obtained without a tape measure, but regardless of the guy's height, when the dick head is up pass the navel it looks like a lot of cock.

It's refreshing to know other guys have thought about this and I haven't been alone in this gauging of dick.

Luke ;)

5. Mr._dB

Mr._dB New Member

Hah! Standing, the end of my erection is well past my navel. The lump in my shirt is one of my favorite "stupid penis tricks."

6. Imported

Gold Member

kenny: mine reaches to my belly button! but i have a short torso

also getting cum in your belly button after a wank is annoying because its hard to clean up :/ anyone else experience this?

7. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Yup, kenny, I've experienced cum in my belly button, as well as most other places we could think of. The most fun is when you have a partner who cleans it up for you, but, alas, this doesn't happen nearly as much as I would like for it to. Maybe there are other members who can tell us about having their's cleaned up for them. Do we have any takers on this? :rolleyes:

8. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

Mine definitely reaches beyond my navel. Since we've tentatively agreed (some are not yet convinced) that cock size is independent of the size of any other body part, I would tend to think that would include the distance from the base of the cock to the belly button.

9. cityboy

cityboy Member

I met a guy once that did not have a belly button. Really! :mellow: Not that he wasn't born with one though. They really did a hack job on his circumcision as an infant and due the intense pain and screaming it actually caused a hernia in the body wall. At about the six months the surgery to repair the hernia removed the belly button and the skin was sewn back together. There was a thin little scar covered by hair you could see if you looked closely. So his penis went up to his stomach. It was quite an interesting look. Not to start this debate again but this was indeed a case of mutilation. There was a deep ridge around his shaft were part of his penis had actually been gouged out. He seemed to function okay but he was very scarred.

10. jay_too

jay_too New Member

cityboy..

A couple of years ago on the west coast, removing the navel with plastic surgery was a teen fad. Cooler than piercings. They even have a name for the procedure. Why do it? Well, it demonstrated maturity and that basic ties with family were severed and you were indiependent...or something like that.

Yeah, it is a shock when you are checking out a chick in low risers and do not find the universal reference point, the belly button.

jay

11. Imported

Gold Member

kenny: ahaha belly button removal to prove my independece, i MUST have it...

12. jonb

Gold Member

Hmm . . . I'm wondering if Adam had a navel.

13. jonb

Gold Member

Yeah, I thought most guys on here would have it go beyond the navel. Mine goes almost all the way up my abs when erect, if I force it in that direction.

It's funny; one of the funnier bits of 19th-century pseudoscience involved the distance from the navel to the base of the penis.

14. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

And I guess they could explain how lack of a navel demonstrated maturity?

15. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

I fall into the category of reaching and just surpassing my navel with ease, if I press my dick to my abs. Scares the shit out of some girls, then again, makes others salivate, and go to work.

And you'd better believe I prefer the latter!

16. D_Humper E Bogart

D_Humper E Bogart New Member

Shame mine doesn't go over. Then again, it's rare enough if it's balancing high enough!

17. lellelind

lellelind Member

One must also remember that the placement of the belly button varies a lot from person to person. Some people have low belly buttons, others have high belly buttons. It all depends on body structure. So it's not a very good way of judgeing a mans penis by looking at how far it reaches over the belly button.

18. Imported

Gold Member

maverackstud8: I am glad my big one curves downward-if that answers your question-if not -well,maybe I don't understand the question.

19. thirdlegmeat

thirdlegmeat Member

Haven't been on the site for awhile. Sorry guys/girls.

Anyhow...Mine honestly goes past my belly button (and I'm talking when I'm standing up).

I recently saw Ron Jeremy's pic from Playgirl. The one that got him started in his career. His cock is just past his naval and he is laying down, slightly sittiing up...confirms my belief that he's not his alleged 10". And remember, he's a short guy.

Anyhow, I'm 6' tall and my cock is a legitimate 8.5". I easily pass my naval and shoot past my face on a good ejaculation. I can also suck my own cock (discussed on previous forems).

I would say I'm above average height. Anyone with a legitmately large cock will pass their own naval. Others are just delusional about their size.

20. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Not necessarily. I know a tall guy whose navel is 9" from his crotch. His cock doesn't quite reach it, but his 8.5" definitely qualifies as 'legitimately large'.

Draft saved Draft deleted