Belly jewelry for men?

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
In looking recently at an underwear/swimwear site for men, I couldn't help but notice a few of the male models having naval piercings.

I sell body jewelry at a flea market but most the of the belly jewelry is worn by females. I have had a few guys who wore it.

I'm undecided if I like it for men or not. I've also had a few guys who had their nipples pierced and didn't mind pulling up their shirt to show!

What's your opinion?

BigrThnSom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Some guys look good with it. I've got a friend with his belly pierced and it looks really good... not one for me though... but I do have both my nipples done and have no problem showing them off ;D

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
My question is, will people automatically think you are a gay guy if you are a man with a belly piercing? lol. I'd hate to think I was automatically telling every woman who sees it "no" by her thinking I'm gay or something.

why care what people think? do what pleases you and to hell with other peoples assumptions.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
just don't get the belly button piercing thing...to me its like a nose piercing....why?

JacobFox

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well I certainly care if I'm trying to pick up girls and they think I'm gay and friend zone me right off the bat.
I guess nothing I say makes any sense sorry lol.

A lot of times if they think you're gay, it might make them easier to get. ;)

But I agree, don't worry about what people think :)

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
Well I certainly care if I'm trying to pick up girls and they think I'm gay and friend zone me right off the bat.
I guess nothing I say makes any sense sorry lol.

How would they know about your belly unless you walked around with a top that was far too short? :eek:

If they are that judgemental they aint worth the attention anyway IMO

If you're coming onto them they're hardly going to think you're gay =/

Eggsackully!