Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
RAT POISON seems to be the culprit for the unconscionable murdering of household pets the past month in Canada and the USA.

This is Biological warfare . First a little bioterrorism on our animals then the next target will be US.

Here I was thinking a pandemic (bird flu, common cold increasingly NOT responsive to meds) was gonna wipe out 20 Million people but looks like our diet will get us even sooner than we think.

Found this article on Yahoo

Rat poison found in tainted pet food

By MARK JOHNSON, Associated Press Writer

ALBANY, N.Y. - Rat poison has been found in pet food blamed for the deaths of at least 16 cats and dogs, a spokeswoman for the State Department of Agriculture and Markets said Friday.

Spokeswoman Jessica Chittenden would not identify the chemical or its source beyond saying it was a rodent poison.
ABC News reported it was aminopterin that may have been on imported wheat used in the pet food. Aminopterin is used to kill rats in some countries but is not registered for that use in the United States, according to the Environmental Protection Agency. The chemical, also a cancer drug, is highly toxic in high doses.

Officials from the agriculture department and Cornell University’s Animal Health Diagnostic Center would not immediately confirm the ABC report but scheduled a news conference Friday afternoon to release laboratory findings from tests on the pet food.

The Food and Drug Administration has said the investigation was focusing on wheat gluten in the food. Wheat gluten itself would not cause kidney failure, but the common ingredient could have been contaminated by heavy metals or mold toxins, the FDA said.

State and FBI officials said they knew of no criminal investigations in the case.

The pet deaths led to a recall of 60 million cans and pouches of pet food produced by Menu Foods and sold throughout North America under 95 brand names. There have been several reports of kidney failure in pets that ate the recalled brands, and the company has confirmed the deaths of 15 cats and one dog.

Menu Foods last week recalled “cuts and gravy” style dog and cat food. The recall sparked concern among pet owners across North America. It includes food sold under store brands carried by Wal-Mart, Kroger, Safeway and other large retailers, as well as private labels such as Iams, Nutro and Eukanuba.

Menu Foods is majority owned by Menu Foods Income Fund of Streetsville. The company also makes foods for zoo cats, but those products are unaffected by the recall.

The company’s chief executive and president said Menu Foods delayed announcing the recall until it could confirm that the animals had eaten its product before dying. Two earlier complaints from consumers whose cats had died involved animals that lived outside or had access to a garage, which left open the possibility they had been poisoned by something other than contaminated food, he said

Menu Foods planned a media teleconference for later Friday, a spokesman said.

A spokesman for New York Attorney General Andrew Cuomo said he was not aware of any criminal investigation involving the tainted food. FBI spokesman Paul Holstein in Albany said Friday he was not aware of any FBI involvement in the case.

"I don't know where we'll go from here," he said.

A complete list of the recalled products along with product codes, descriptions and production dates was posted online by Menu Foods and is available at http://tinyurl.com/2pn6mm. The company also designated two phone numbers that pet owners could call for information: (866) 463-6738 and (866) 895-2708.

.​
Plz Don't BARK at me for posting the entire article and not the link. The link has a heartbreaking picture of a sweet 7 yr old yorkie and I didnt want to put someone through seeing this.

:banana:
HORSE

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Strange symptoms for rat poison.

The classic "rat poson" is an anticoagulent. There are other rodenticides but they're not generally called "rat poison". Of course with AP, anything goes.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Thanks for posting this important information HH.
I was happy to see that you,as a dog owner, were looking out, for the rest of us!
Thank you Horsey! I appreciate it!
Cigarbabe:saevil:
Oh, I see! If ithis article came from anywhere else, except the AP, it would be valid?
Yeah, okay!

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh, I see! If ithis article came from anywhere else, except the AP, it would be valid?
Yeah, okay!

Don't be childish. It wouldn't be valid no matter where it came from. "Rat poison" means something fairly specific, and what they're describing ain't it, no matter how often they repeat it.

The reader doesn't have to know offhand what rat poison is; not too surprisingly, the average goof doesn't. But even the average goof should be suspicious when he reads that AP byline, right up there at the top of the article. AP is notorious for screwing up the specifics, and has been since God was in short pants. Their stringers are notoriously lax about basic facts re. science, medicine, public health, geography, US history, law, etc.

But don't take my word for it. Read for yourself. If you can remember at least some of what you read, the patterns should eventually become obvious. Just be prepared to put some time - like, a few decades - into it.

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
But suppose you end up with a talking rat?

*eyebrows go up*

*and stay there.........*

:confused:

He eats people food too. Whatever I eat, I give him some. When he starts demanding dessert, I'll worry.

In other news.........They just made human/sheep hybrids. No joke.

What say you now, Hugehunge conspiracy man?