thatoneguy90

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think lewis has super hot feet from what ive seen, and the strawberry pattern underwear is a bonus..plus he should be a hair model lol
Yeah, there's a nice thickness to his feet. I didn't notice the boxers! lol. We saw everyone but the captain's feet last episode, hope there's more tonight!

Reactions: slaterfl

hotter911

Experimental Member
Media
Not trying to steal the thunder of the existing Below Deck thread, this one is for pics or vids with focus on the male feet seen on the show, may include the crew's or charter guest's feet. Keep it light and don't come in hot because people are giving their opinions on what they like and aren't posting enough pics or vids to your liking, and stay on the focus of their feet please, not the drama on the show. Ha ha! Gonna start with Kelley Johnson's feet, he's the one that got me into Below Deck to begin with. Woof!
Kelly can do no fucking wrong. He and Eddie are the hottest fucking men I’ve ever seen.

slaterfl

Legendary Member
Media
The PR team for Below Deck should be fired! Socks for a promo pic? Really? ...and the camera crew seem to dodge any good foot shots these days
View attachment 95022781
oh wow that sux..that being said, the last episode I saw, I think I saw chases feet more than Ive ever seen anyone in one episode..I was like does this boy own shoes lol

thatoneguy90

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ha ha! I think they mostly stay barefoot to protect the floors, which is why I'm disapppinted we aren't getting lots of good foot shots from all the Below Deck shows. I thought I saw Chase's tops but it was kinda short, I'm hoping we see more shots like Ben Willowby's feet (scroll up).
oh wow that sux..that being said, the last episode I saw, I think I saw chases feet more than Ive ever seen anyone in one episode..I was like does this boy own shoes lol

Reactions: fukyou1999