Ben Affleck

buffaloboy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
If you class earnings of $37 Million as of June 2014 according to Forbes.com as a sunken career, then, I wouldn't mind a sunken career. Would anyone else?

Forbes is rarely reliable when it comes to assessing celebrity earnings, often inflating figures to create buzz. J'Lo's not had a major hit album, film or tour between 2013- 2014, so the vast majority of her income will have been generated by investments and product endorsements, rather than as a pop star or actress - the two things her celebrity is based on. So in that context, I'd say at this point her career has sunk.

MII

Expert Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't think the people who claim it looks too perfect to be his realize that this is exactly what good lighting in a movie can do. A good lighting director can make even those most wrinkled person or thing look pretty flawless almost too the point of being unreal.

Taking another looks at the recently lightened pics it doesn't look unreal to me at all.

dong-in-khakis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If the stills from the shower scene aren't doctored, he is pretty hung. I'm doubtful. I remember an underwear scene of Ryan Gosling where his crotch bulge was bigger than him.

It could be real but Hollywood can and will do anything to make $$$. Sex sells, especially a Hollywood hunk's cock will lure masses into theaters.

Fabric_maker

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
JLo's voice isn't great at all, but I wouldn't call her dancing mediocre. She's a better dancer than Beyoncé.

You're so correct. Her dancing skills are outstanding. It's her best talent out of the triple threat that she is.

igotthebigone

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anyone got any info on Ben Aflleck? I was just wondering if he was well endowed or not. There's got to be some reason this looser get all the hot women.(J Lo,Gwenyth Paltrow,Jennifer Garner)
you have to see his movie " gone girl" he's hung

S

SirConcis

I saw Gone Girl and freeze framed over the important frames. There aren't many. This half a dozen frames may have enabled claim of full frontal and probably increased salary for Aflek. But when you have to freeze frame to see it, I don't consider it full frontal, it is shy frontal.

It does however look legit. He isn't locker-room flaccid after exercise, he is "in front of naked lady" flaccid, and likely fluffed up to look good. And since it confirms he is now circumcised, once not fully flaccid anymore, it is mormal that the skin is all smooth.

cutcock58

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I saw Gone Girl and freeze framed over the important frames. There aren't many. This half a dozen frames may have enabled claim of full frontal and probably increased salary for Aflek. But when you have to freeze frame to see it, I don't consider it full frontal, it is shy frontal.

It does however look legit. He isn't locker-room flaccid after exercise, he is "in front of naked lady" flaccid, and likely fluffed up to look good. And since it confirms he is now circumcised, once not fully flaccid anymore, it is mormal that the skin is all smooth.
Anyone have any more info on why he hates circumcisions? It looks so much better.

FooGee87

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Anyone have any more info on why he hates circumcisions? It looks so much better.

Don't start that debate or we'll never hear the end of it. From what I understand he grew up intact and lost it in an injury. He's probably lost sensation in it because of that - unlike when you're cut from birth and don't notice the difference, he found himself suddenly cut so it was probably painful and sensitive for a good time until his glans desensitized.

MISSROSS2U

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Don't start that debate or we'll never hear the end of it. From what I understand he grew up intact and lost it in an injury. He's probably lost sensation in it because of that - unlike when you're cut from birth and don't notice the difference, he found himself suddenly cut so it was probably painful and sensitive for a good time until his glans desensitized.

:eek:A buddy of mine had it done some years ago, because his wife kept getting yeast infections and/or didn't like how it looked,anyway, he said it was horrendously painful, and would never have done it if he had known!:(

Reactions: bublik