Ben Bailey (of Cash Cab)

SwingLow

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anyone have anything on this guy? I find him very sexy, but a google image search came up with no photos that show his lower half. Does he even exist below the belly button?

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
LOL! No, I don't think he does, actually.:tongue: Sorry, I don't have anything to share on him, other than to say that I think he's pretty cute. I just love the faces he makes when people can't come up with the answers to seemingly simple questions.:biggrin:

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anyone have anything on this guy? I find him very sexy, but a google image search came up with no photos that show his lower half. Does he even exist below the belly button?

Lol. Well, actually there is more to him than what you see on television. He has a wife and child, so he does exist below the waist. :wink:
For me his appeal is not based on his looks, he is okay in that department but his humor and general attitude gives him a sexy quality.
He also has some good standup routines that he does here in NYC.:smile:
Other than that, sorry I don't have pics.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I know this is grave digging but if you watch the openers from, like 2006, you'll see he's showing a nice bulge as he sits on the front of the cab. The second one, he tries to cover it up, but it still shows under his shirt hem and then the third one he's got his hand between his legs when they do a full shot.

The season after that the completely abandon the full shots for tight (upclose) shots.