Ben dudman

Badidang

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hmm, got deleted it, think he noticed about this thread, damn.
Probably because of Vince! Vince and JW knows about this site and they monitor it making sure that they're OF content won't leak etc. It was Vince who approached Ben to join the OF bandwagon. These so-called models wants our money so desperately as they're way of living

Fire_Within

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Fuck them
Probably because of Vince! Vince and JW knows about this site and they monitor it making sure that they're OF content won't leak etc. It was Vince who approached Ben to join the OF bandwagon. These so-called models wants our money so desperately as they're way of living
Fuck them off! They can do whatever they want but in the end everything gets leaked, it's the Internet!

December

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
....and so? Every OF models has been doing it to earn some extra cash - I don't get what your trying to point out lol

I think he's simply just pointing out that Ben is selling JO videos. This is a thread about Ben, so I imagine people on here would be interested in knowing that those videos are available for purchase.

naughtybutnicemen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think he's simply just pointing out that Ben is selling JO videos. This is a thread about Ben, so I imagine people on here would be interested in knowing that those videos are available for purchase.
Because we wanna see lol