Ben English rocks the bus

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
fuck that was hot! one downside to the vid though.....her braces. My hard-on went from steal to putty when she smiled at the end....braces+cock=cringe!

davidd91

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
fuck that was hot! one downside to the vid though.....her braces. My hard-on went from steal to putty when she smiled at the end....braces+cock=cringe!

I think braces can be really cute. It's odd that Asian women -- even American ones -- often have braces well into adulthood. But I don't think they look bad. You do have to be very very careful around them with your cock. I was dating an Asian girl with similar braces and I jerked off into her face and mouth and then, I didn't even think about it but I guess before putting it in her mouth I have a habit of whacking the spent cock a few times against the girl's teeth or whatever. I did that into her braces and it hurt soooooo bad. That was the last time I ever did that.

Also watch out: if she has braces, one of the ways they anchor them is to wrap the wire around the back of the molars. If she sucks fairly deep, each side of that wire can be lethal to the cockhead as it passes back and forth.

Anyhow the brace things are cute. I dated that girl for several months and something about it pulled on my heartstrings a bit.