Ben Fogel of Cash In The Attic

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ben FOGLE (correct spelling!) and rower James Cracknell famously went naked across the Atlantic in a 23-foot-long boat. Caps can be found at:

---> GayVogue.com » Blog Archive » James Cracknell and Ben Fogle Through hell and high water Nackt nude shirtless
(all the caps can be enlarged by clicking on them)

There was another thread about this previously, which still has a lot of active images on it:

---> Ben Fogle & James Cracknell

I've attached copies below of the three Photobucket images of Ben F. from that thread which are no longer working:

Attachments

dudepiston

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This is not the same "Cash In The Attic" I've seen, I think. Unless they've gotten a new host. Or perhaps this guy's with the BBC version? And hell yeah he's hot :)

ScottishLad

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Cash In The Attic is made with a 20 pence budget and shown at lunch time on the BBC (BBC1).

"The show that helps you find hidden treasures in your home, and then sells them for you at auction."

I reckon they spend most of that 20 pence hiring very handsome men to talk and drool over cheap figurines. I would love to see Mr Appleton being fucked stupid by Mr Fogle.

If I give a whole pound, do you think Mr Fogle might slip me one?

mnrocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This is not the same "Cash In The Attic" I've seen, I think. Unless they've gotten a new host. Or perhaps this guy's with the BBC version? And hell yeah he's hot :)

I have to say that I don't recognize this guy either unless something happened to his appearance before starting the show. The U.S. version (only one?) host is packing but annoying to listen to and also to look at.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have to say that I don't recognize this guy either unless something happened to his appearance before starting the show. The U.S. version (only one?) host is packing but annoying to listen to and also to look at.

The original host of the first five seasons was Alistair Appleton, who can be found on this thread:

---> http://www.lpsg.org/celebrity-endowments/40666-alistair-appleton.html

The replacement host (since 2005) has been Ben Fogle. You're just seeing the older series in the US still.

den4ever

Just Browsing
Media
I think both Ben Fogle and Alaistair Appleton are hot, they're the only reason I watch that programme! :tongue: