Ben Foster

rickygNOLA

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
did anyone else notice the VERY NICE bulge he showed at the beginning of pandorum? he was in tighty whities and was filling them out nicely...QUITE nicely. this link is from a different movie, but the shot with the towel gives you an idea...i think he is extremely sexy...

AchillesLastStand

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
did anyone else notice the very nice bulge he showed at the beginning of pandorum? He was in tighty whities and was filling them out nicely...quite nicely. This link is from a different movie, but the shot with the towel gives you an idea...i think he is extremely sexy...
that was very nice indeed!

rickygNOLA

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i've been trying to find some stills from pandorum, but have had NO LUCK! let me know if you come across any of them...i'll be your friend for life...lol!

AAH! found one, but it's not the best. however, i will DEF keep looking!

also found this, but still not as nice as i'd like...will DEF keep trying.

TexasTail4U2Use

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
AAH! found one, but it's not the best. however, i will DEF keep looking!

also found this, but still not as nice as i'd like...will DEF keep trying.[/QUOTE]

Careful of this link. I ended up with some trojan or something. The page kept loading over and over. Each time I tried to close the page 3 or 4 more would open up. Finally had to shut my system down.

mickypics

Sexy Member
Media
He reminds me of the guy on Sons of Anarchy who plays Jacks - forgot his name but he has an insane body and ass which he shows off almost every week - in and out of clothes. Magnificent assss