Ben & Jerry's Supports Gay Marariage

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ben & Jerry's Supports Gay Marriage

In partnership with Freedom to Marry we are gathered here to celebrate Vermont and all the other great states where loving couples of all kinds are free to marry legally. We have ceremoniously dubbed our iconic flavor, Chubby Hubby to Hubby Hubby in support, and to raise awareness of the importance of marriage equality. Check out our press release.

If you live in Vermont, or are visiting, you’re invited to celebrate the pride-filled occasion with an all naturally fabulous union of Peanut Butter Cookie Dough ice cream, fudge and pretzels. Enjoy our Hubby Hubby Sundae for the month of September in participating Vermont Scoop Shops!

To learn more about the issue in your state and take action, visit www.freedomtomarry.org

This is so cool! I lived on Chubby Hubby in grad school; I'll have to see if they are carrying this locally. I live in the bible belt so you never know what will and won't be sold locally.:frown1:

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is great.:smile:

Reminds me of a gay, married couple I saw today at the bank. They had a little boy and I just thought it was all so adorable.

B_am12388

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I heard about this and saw the picture of the container. So adorable, and this makes me love Ben & Jerry's even more now than I did before, lol.

This is great.:smile:

Reminds me of a gay, married couple I saw today at the bank. They had a little boy and I just thought it was all so adorable.

Awh, how sweet. :)

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Maybe we should start a list of companies AGAINST gay marriage..

the tide is turning, slowllllly

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
i read it was a publicity thing there is not a carton that says hubby hubby. all attention is good attention.