Ben & Johnny - Back to the dorm after a college party...

Ben87

Experimental Member
Media
First post guys - hope you enjoy...

SEPTEMBER 15 2009, University of Miami, 3.07am

I unlocked my dorm room and stepped inside, switching on the bedside lamp. I sat down and asked him if he wanted a drink.
‘I have to go to the bathroom first,’ he smiled shyly and left down the hall again.
I took my jacket off and turned on my ipod. Then I decided to take my shoes off. I checked myself in the mirror once more and ran a hand through my hair. I opened another beer even though I didn’t need it. Johnny came back a few minutes later.

There was a long silence. I drank the beer. We listened to the music. I started to shake. Finally I said, ‘I didn’t expect you to come.’
‘I didn’t either,’ he said, confused, shrugging.
‘Come here.’ I motioned for him.
‘Um, Ben, let’s talk for a little while. How are you finding classes this semester?’ He was nervous and shy and I didn’t like feeling as if I was the instigator.
‘Come here,’ I urged.
He started moving toward the bed, slowly.
‘Um,’ he started nervously. ‘You going to the game on Saturday?’
‘Here.’ I moved over so there was room but not too much.
Something romantic was on my ipod like David Gray or The Fray’s ‘Never Say Never’ and it sounded lush and slow and appropriate. He sat down next to me.

I leaned closer. He smelled like beer. He looked down at his Converse, turned to me, then looked down again. Our faces were almost touching and I kissed the side of his mouth and pulled back, waiting for a reaction. He was still looking at his shoes. I touched his leg. He was breathing hard. Our eyes met for something like five seconds. The music seemed to be getting louder. My face felt hot and red. I moved my hand up. He spread his legs slightly and he looked at me, daring. I kissed him again. His eyes closed.
‘Johnny, don’t pretend we’re not doing this,’ I told him.

I moved my hand up the denim, unsure if it was at his knee or thigh or close to his crotch. I leaned over slowly. ‘Come here,’ I said. I tried to kiss him again. He moved back. I moved closer. He moved his head a little towards me, eyes on the ground. And then his mouth was on mine. He stopped and breathed in and then kissed harder this time. Then we both leaned back, flat, on the bed, him slightly on top of me. We kept kissing. I could hear a group of friends laughing down the hall, heading back to their rooms after the night’s party. I raised one of my legs carefully, then reached down and unbuttoned his jeans, then pushed my hand underneath his t-shirt. His body was slim and tight and he was moving on top of me. His jeans and underwear pulled halfway down, mine also, rubbing against each other, our hands interrupting occasionally, hands we had licked or spit on.

The springs in the mattress squeaked rhythmically as our bodies moved together in the darkness. I kissed his hair, the top of his head, his neck, his firm pecs. The springs and our breathing, which came in hard sighs and gasps, were the only sounds in the room once the ipod came to the end of the mix.

Johnny moved his tongue over my body, down the treasure trail that runs over my abs and started sucking my dick, before trying to slide a finger into my ass. It feels good and he’s really into it now and I take a fistful of his thick dark hair in my hand. Him still sucking, his lips moist but hard. He rubs my toned, flat stomach, with one hand, the other still at work on my ass.
‘Wait....wait...’ I pull my jeans and underwear off all the way and he starts sucking me again, pushing my legs further apart. ‘Wait....I’m gonna come...’

Johnny moves back up my body and we start kissing, deep, intensely. I reach down and take his hard dick in my hand, moving my hand back and forth, kissing his neck. Johnny’s on top of me and finds my dick and we grind our naked bodies against each other, groaning now, his grunts deep and heavy until I feel his hot thick semen pump onto my stomach.

We came together, or close enough, and lay like that for a long time, barely moving...