Ben Mckenzie tame but sexy pics from Southland love scene

Refresh7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
As a major Ben Mckenzie fan I had to share the wealth. This is from last season not the currently airing season. In this scene, Ben is in bed making love to a female police officer.

The last two pics show his facial reaction to the pleasure of re-entering (penetrating) the woman! *HOT*

From episode 2x05 "What Makes Sammy Run":

Attachments

Refresh7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
prince_will, I'm right there with you. I sense it's going to happen soon too. Ben did an interview with entertainment weekly and he teased that if southland got picked up for a 3rd season (which it did and is now airing new episodes) that if he has anything to do with it, there will be as much nudity as possible. (I came just reading that article. lol)

Kevin Alejandro's ass was shown during sex 2 episodes ago. The other male characters are Sammy (fighting/separating with his wife so he won't be having sex for a while) and Cooper (and as much as Cudlitz owns and I've grown attached to the idea of seeing him naked, I know TNT would not show him having gay sex :rolleyes2:.) So that leaves Ben. Who is single. And currently boinking a badge bunny. I hope he keeps his "promise".

Call it delusion or my 16 yr old fantasy of being turned out by Ryan Atwood in his poolhouse, but I know Ben is next. And when it happens, no towel will be able to clean up the mess I will make.:wank:

:biggrin1:

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I always had a major crush on this dude ever since I saw his wife beater clad self in the season one opener of the oc, and he came even hotter in the season four opener when he was pit fighting naked save for a pair of really tight blue denim jeans.

I like that he's compact and muscular yet everything just fits if you know what I mean, and for ages I have wanted him to show off his bum which imo would be a bubble butt given how much he works out through the years and especially in this show.

It is interesting though that there has been no real serious girlfriend has there for him ? I wonder if he is indeed gay or bi, but then again wishful thinking on my part lol

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
Kevin Alejandro got killed off on the last show, sucks ...........maybe they will show that fine ass on True Blood.

Refresh7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
WellHung83, I've been speculating about his love life as well. Maybe in the past right off the The OC days I would've thought I was being delusional, but it's been a few years now and I still never hear anything about a girl.

But yeah I need a Ben butt shot and I must get one full frontal shot before I die. Between him, Nick Zano and James Lafferty, I think Ben stands the greatest chance of that happening. lol

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
prince_will, I'm right there with you. I sense it's going to happen soon too. Ben did an interview with entertainment weekly and he teased that if southland got picked up for a 3rd season (which it did and is now airing new episodes) that if he has anything to do with it, there will be as much nudity as possible. (I came just reading that article. lol)

Kevin Alejandro's ass was shown during sex 2 episodes ago. The other male characters are Sammy (fighting/separating with his wife so he won't be having sex for a while) and Cooper (and as much as Cudlitz owns and I've grown attached to the idea of seeing him naked, I know TNT would not show him having gay sex :rolleyes2:.) So that leaves Ben. Who is single. And currently boinking a badge bunny. I hope he keeps his "promise".

Call it delusion or my 16 yr old fantasy of being turned out by Ryan Atwood in his poolhouse, but I know Ben is next. And when it happens, no towel will be able to clean up the mess I will make.:wank:

:biggrin1:

*swoons*

LOL. I had such a teenage crush on Ben. Plus, i did love the OC even if i was extremely disappointed with the third season.

and yeah, i see that Ben never is really seen or talks about some girl in his life. If he ever came out, i would drop a few pounds, get into shape and move to LA to be with him. It is THAT serious. haha.

and i did see the pics of Kevin Alejandro, which was a pleasant surprise even if it was partial, because i was waiting for a butt shot during the whole third season of True Blood WHICH NEVER CAME.