Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hahahaha. I was searching for stuff about him this morning. Nice to know I'm not the only Jeopardy geek with a predatory side ;) lol.

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
damn...just watched tonight...yes he is a good looking young man...and smart...rarely does nature give it all...makes an inquiring mind want to know more.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
abs olutely, this guy looks hot as hell. I love the way he talks and smiles. Ben Bishop was by far the smartest one there last night. That clown next to him seemed like he was either on speed or has parkinsons.
I hope to remember to tune in tonight. Wish I was in Seattle I'd look him up. Well I thought it was said he was from Seattle.

Last edited:

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
abs olutely, this guy looks hot as hell. I love the way he talks and smiles. Ben Bishop was by far the smartest one there last night. That clown next to him seemed like he was either on speed or has parkinsons.
I hope to remember to tune in tonight. Wish I was in Seattle I'd look him up. Well I thought it was said he was from Seattle.

He's from Seattle but going to Amherst in Mass.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He's from Seattle but going to Amherst in Mass.

Amherst is just down the road from where I live and work. (I lived in Amherst from 2001-2004.) For those who commented on Ben's intelligence, Amherst College is one of the top colleges in the country, sometimes referred to as one of the "new ivies" or "hidden ivies" (i.e., lesser-known colleges that are just as good or nearly as good as Harvard, Yale, etc.).

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was perusing the Seattle Craigslist ads and found someone pleading with Ben to read his ad and get in touch with him. Someone should offer him a chance to do some modeling or commercials...