Ben savage is gay

I agree with Mr. Snakey...a statement was made but no details so how is that outing someone? Maybe the guy was jerking off to pics of Ben in his apartment...I've been there before (haha)

The title itself is a declarative statement saying someone who is not publicly out, is gay. The contents claim that Ben Savage engaged in gay sex with this poster. There's no speculation about it.

chris28

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
looks as if everyone is assuming that the OP is telling the truth - I'd prefer to assume that he's lying ...

D_Rod Staffinbone

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
the OP never said that they had sex with each other.
i've heard that the abbey has been overrun with trendy straight couples.
never been inside the place myself.

ben savage sounds about right for the "star power" of the abbey.
passe and overpriced.

Last edited:

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I never thought that the OP was telling the truth. Anyone can go online and write a thread saying how they went to a certain bar/club and slept with some TV/movie actor and that they are gay.

The thing is that most people don't' know who Ben Savage is. If he were to come out it certainly would not make the cover of People magazine. That is why I am more likely to believe the story. He may not have hooked up with him, but maybe he saw him there cruising other guys.

D_Budd_Hert

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Damn Hells K ! U Had Brad Pitt ......Geeeeez ! I dated the Pope and Im not even Catholic .....BTW ! Hez not hung.....shrively old guys cock yuh know .....

D

deleted335119

guys you need to calm down. Just because someone says something on LPSG, it's not exactly gonna reach the media. I wouldn't call it outing...

emerson7

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Attempting to out a celebrity on this site for your own fifteen minutes of fame?

It certainly seems sleazy and questionable regardless of whether it is true or not.

This thread should be removed.

meh. accept it for what it's worth....some guy making an unverifiable claim about some other guy for attention.