Ben savage is gay

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wow, this thread is hilarious. How is it that someone can post two sentences and get more people riled up than Michael Savage fucking a gay man in the middle of a Muslim synogogue?

Reactions: vaudevillain

Fredro

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think it's a low down, dirty, rotten fukken thing to out someone on a public forum. Then others down play it as nothing too important. Outing anyone to any group of people is despicable. Miserable piss-elegant fairy. Just remember karma.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Wow, this thread is hilarious. How is it that someone can post two sentences and get more people riled up than Michael Savage fucking a gay man in the middle of a Muslim synogogue?

Michael Savage fucked a gay man in the middle of a Muslim synagogue?!! :eek: No wonder he is such an angry little fella. He would've been happier fucking him in a plate of spaghetti at Carabba's Italian Grill.

tmturner

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You f-ing queens in here bitching about Outing this guy. Get over yourselves! he was fair game when he headed out to the Abby in the first place! If that is even true. Any of you that are from LA or have ever lived there know its very rare for anyone Actor Out or not to make into the any of the bars/clubs in West Hollywood. And if they did they sure as shit traveled in packs to make sure nobody make any mistakes. Trust me. The many years I lived in LA I rarely saw any celib's in any of the gay clubs. But if this guy really did pick up Fred Savage than he is fair game. my next question...who bottomed?

Fredro

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You f-ing queens in here bitching about Outing this guy. Get over yourselves! he was fair game when he headed out to the Abby in the first place! ........................... But if this guy really did pick up Fred Savage than he is fair game. my next question...who bottomed?

Turner - How would you feel about me if I went into some forum and told everyone I picked you up in a gay bar, took you home and fucked around with you last night? Oh? You say you're not gay? Well does that really matter? What if BEN Savage (NOT FRED Savage) isn't gay and what if this never happened? Would the OP still have the right to post such garbage? Since we don't know the validity of the OP's claims, this should have never happened. As a matter of fact, even if the story is true, Ben Savage should have been afforded the courtesy of being able to come out at time and place of his own choosing.

BTW - I had such a good time last night! :tongue:

D_Curley Poobs

Experimental Member
Media
Outing? Puh-lease.

If this guy's gonna go out in public, pick us up, suck our dicks... then guess what? That's the price he pays for his so-called "privacy." Grow up, come out and be a man. Clearly, you're so-called "career" hasn't been helped or hurt by this major revelation about how you went to the Abbey and hooked up with some random guy. Ooooooooh

Self-loathing much guys?

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Does it really matter at the end of the day?

I mean, as we all are aware, this is the internet. Oh, look... I just had sex with Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, George Clooney and Matt Damon. Angelina and I took turns DPing each of their assholes. They begged for more.

See, I just outed four celebs for their sexual practices. Does anyone actually believe me? No, not likely :wink:

My point is, just because we write it, doesn't make it true, so there is no reason to get worked up. Having said that, I'd be a bit upset if someone outed me just because I was a celebrity, whether it was real or not.

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
IMHO, this is outing if Fred isn't already out (the title says it all).

I think that it's sleazy to kiss and tell, and even worse to out somebody, unless it's kept anonymous.

I don't know who this guy is, but I feel sorry for him.

You would be the kind of person who I'd avoid behind closed doors.

petro

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Last night abbey in west hollywood
My apt in west hollywood

it was fun

I think this is the most UNCOOL statement I have ever read.
Why spread rummors?
What do you get from it?
If you are gay, it is ok if you shout it to the world.
Do you have Ben's authorization to say you had sex with him and he is gay?

Cybearia

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It would be tacky to fcuk-n-tell even if this wasn't a guy/guy thing. Then again, I dont get the whole celeb fetishisation culture anyway.

Poor form OP.

gr3

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It would be tacky to fcuk-n-tell even if this wasn't a guy/guy thing. Then again, I dont get the whole celeb fetishisation culture anyway.

Poor form OP.

that's right! who needs celebrities when there's Cybearia around...talk about a profile! let me know when you're in the states...<drool>