Ben Shephard - Hung or not?

sinner76

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Im sorry it must just be me but i think he is so smarmy . He so loves himself and i saw a picture of him in mens health and not so buff and if there are video's of i'm sure somebody woul not be able to help them selves but show them

sammywoof

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The bloke is a complete wanker. He was staying in a very expensive hotel in Devon for a few nights a year or two ago. We had no idea who he was, my sister recognised him. Later that day we saw him doing the ‘I don’t want to be recognised – Don’t you know who I am’ routine. Total shite!

warrant88

Sexy Member
Media
im surprised no one has mentioned these pix? this is from a show called "bedrock' he hosted in 2000 and it was apparently a kids show? :eek: dont bother looking at the website on the pix, the wanker has been teasing people about putting up a video of this for 3 years but he just uses it to get people to join his message board. im sure he has the vid but he probably wont put it up till everyone in the world has joined his board. :mad2:

Attachments

ManInLondon

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I remember those pics from the last thread on Ben.
He is certainly a decent size, even if he's not a grower.
Nothing massive, but very acceptable.
Big balls as well.

LondonExhib

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
im surprised no one has mentioned these pix? this is from a show called "bedrock' he hosted in 2000 and it was apparently a kids show? :eek: dont bother looking at the website on the pix, the wanker has been teasing people about putting up a video of this for 3 years but he just uses it to get people to join his message board. im sure he has the vid but he probably wont put it up till everyone in the world has joined his board. :mad2:

Love the way you call the guy a wanker then nick his pictures.

yammie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm from the UK and i've always had a MASSIVE BONER for him! He did a charity run about 6 years ago in a very tight pair of shorts and he seems to be very nice in that department! Either way he is gorgeous and has thighs as thick as an Oak Tree! nice if the cock was the same....lol

jamesw0607

Sexy Member
Media
Ben has to be the sexiest UK male on TV. He's so fit, handsome and funny. The fun I've had over his photos, on screen appearances etc have been the best. He's the one guy I really really pine over knowing he'll never be mine! Hahaha! I'd be so filthy with him and he could do whatever he wanted with me. And yes he's hung! Its thick and meaty. And those hands and forearms!! OMG!

lh0711

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I know when he was on Celebrity Juice a while ago (and everytime since) They make the joke that he's 'the man with the biggest cock in daytime tv' lol.
Obviously a joke but there must be some reason why they would make a joke about it in the first place?! :p