Ben Stiller

dfox7.3x5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ben's "penis" was in a major scene in "There's Something About Mary," and the studio claimed it was a prosthesis. I know they do wonders with simulating body parts, but it looked real to me and, beyond that, "suitable" for his body. He's Jewish, so he'd be cut; it was fairly thick, not a fire hose when soft, but one that looks as if it would grow considerably. I know, because it looked like me (!), and I'm 7-plus.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Biggusdickus said:
Alex8 any pics of Ben Stiller :rolleyes::smile:
Yep, just bulges, rear shots and coy nude poses, though.. but I've also been hunting a cap of his penis being seen for the briefest of moments in There's Something About Mary, which numerous sites (including the usually reliable CNDb) claim is genuinely his.. so far without success.

Attachments

spaceyfan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Watched 'Night at the Museum' tonight... and I'm thinking it's probably just me, but those uniform pants looked awfully snug on him. His ass looked kinda nice and he had some GREAT bulge shots. I normally don't find him attractive but there was something endearingly sexy about him here.

I feel funny picking this out of somewhat of a kids' film, but my eyes just kept being drawn to the action going on down below... looked pretty promising. Anyone else notice this?

Reactions: TheCaliGuy

jb_lax

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i was watching some b-grade ben stiller midday movie today called "heavy weights"... pity bout the plot but i never realised that stiller was pretty hot and buff.

oh..and he seemed to be packing that lycra nicely!

what do you guys reckon? any pics?

jb_lax

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
haha i think that the dodgeball one might have been a tad artificial??

he's one of those hollywood guys you just don't think of as one of the "hot ones" but, boy, am i wrong! he's kind of nerdy too which adds a bit of charm. pretty shocked by how good his body is though!!

Kenyth

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
LOL I was watching heavy weights on TV this arvo too.

That Lycra shot was a bit disturbing for me. It almost look like he was packing it too much and the shape of it look very strange :p

jb_lax

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
haha how sad kenyth - we were both wasting our days away in front of the box!! (and now look at us home on saturday night haha).

how come there arent any pics of this guy where he doesnt look like a freak?? haha. as if he hasnt modelled for any magazines or anything like that. im gonna have to say hes one of the most underated celebs!