Ben Wa Balls?!

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by B_munchme, Dec 26, 2005.

1. B_munchme

B_munchme New Member

Hey LPSG' ers; I'm finally getting back to this site that I love so much after weeks of papers and exams PLUS a week in the Keys visiting my Grandparents (where we usually spend Christmas every year). Now that I'm back in Miami I still had some small gifts to open from college friends etc. One of my guy friends,who I've dated several times because he's HOT!, but unfortunately haven't had a chance to fuck yet:( gave me a set of Chinese Ben Wa Balls. The thing is, they're HUGE, like the size of golf balls!!! and not at all like the small marble sized ones I'd seen in stores before. My question is: does anybody actually know how I'm suppossed to use these things? I mean they're obviously meant for my pussy, but am I suppossed to be able to WALK AROUND carrying these suckers inside me?
    They're VERY HEAVY!! What are they really suppossed to so. More importantly, what does this mean the guy is trying to tell me? if anything.
    Thanks for any help anyone can give, I'm sorry for seeming so dumb about this. Merry Christmas everyone (belated I know).

2. B_horribleperson

B_horribleperson New Member

well from what i understand you are to put them in your pussy and rock back and forth. after time when you are used to them you maybe able to walk around with them in you. you may want to do a google search to find out alot more about them

3. teasedsilly

teasedsilly Member

Albums:
    I used to have a friend who used them at work. :eek:

Yeah as far as I know you just put them in your pussy, definitely let us know what you think. :)

I read somewhere there is a risk of strengthening the vaginal muscles too much with extended use, but I'm not sure if that's valid or not. Just something to throw out there. lol

4. circumstances

circumstances New Member

shit, i never get cool gifts like that! :p

5. OldLady

OldLady New Member

I'm glad I'm not the only one who didn't know originally. It took me a long time before I found out that Ben Wa Balls were apparently also sexual aids. I first heard of them by practitioners of various martial artists who used these to strengthen hands, increase manual dexterity and control, though of course non-martial artists could use them for related purposes. They would work with different sizes, from smaller to larger (I think), beginner to advance. When they were good, it looked like sinuous one-handed juggling, the only way I can describe it.

Draft saved Draft deleted