Ben Wa Balls

Regarding Ben Wa Balls:

• I've never heard of them before now.

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • I've tried them, but they didn't do anything for me.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I've tried them, and they were okay, but not great.

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I've tried them, and they rock!

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters

Chrysalis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I first heard of Ben Wa balls when I was a teenager, reading Xaviera Hollander's "The Best Part of a Man." The idea aroused and intrigued me then, and always has, although I'd never tried them until fairly recently.

They tend to get mixed reviews. Apparently, a lot of women don't find them stimulating at all, but a few do. So, when I was pondering writing them into my novel, I realized I needed to find out once and for all. I wouldn't be able to describe how they felt without feeling them myself, and if they didn't do anything, I would scrap the idea.

I found some in the form of "Pleasure Pearls" at my favorite toy store. When I got them home, and opened the little seashell-shaped case they came in, I was really surprised by how small they were! They were heavy in my hand, but I was a bit dubious...how could something so small possibly be stimulating?

Being a true scientist, though, I put them in, just inside my entrance (which is the recommended positioning). Then I took a few steps.

OH. MY. GOD!!!!

I had never felt anything like it. Seriously. There was a delicious, pleasurable feeling with every step I took, and it was totally unique. It didn't feel the same as being fucked, or fingered...it was its own, new thing. Well, I kept them in for a while longer, while doing laundry, etc., and by the time TM got home (about 1/2 hour later) I was soaking wet and feeling very good. We discussed it, and agreed that I probably shouldn't wear them out in public (unless I'm on a date with him LOL). Even though the gentle, continuous massage they give me hasn't ever made me orgasm, it could be very distracting at work. :rolleyes: I've heard that some women keep them in all day, though.

They have other uses as well: I often sit at my computer with them in, legs crossed, gently rocking the upper leg. This provides a constant, pleasurable feeling. It makes writing more fun, it makes looking at cocks on LPSG more fun; it makes just about everything more fun. :smile: Also, due to their small size, we're able to have intercourse while they're still in me, which TM enjoys immensely. :biggrin1:

Anyway, this is what I want to know: How many women have actually tried real Ben Wa balls (not some of the bigger, ball-within-ball contraptions you can get in sex shops), and how many women found them stimulating?

All the info I've found is anecdotal, and being me, I'd love to have some real facts and data (as well as comments). So women, please chime in and increase our understanding of these ancient pleasure tools...

And men, if you have (or have had) a S.O. with a Ben Wa experience, please feel free to comment as well (and to vote in the poll, on the woman's behalf). :smile:

I'm including 2 photos of mine, so that people unfamiliar with them can see the size. They have a combined weight of 50 grams, so they're much heavier than the plastic they appear to be.

BenWa1.jpg

BenWa2.jpg

Also, click these links if you want to know more about them or what some of the varieties look like.

Pumblechook

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If this is like the ancient arabian traditions, where they would cut open the male penis and sew pearlish objects into them, then I have heard of it before (it looks like the same sort of thing)... I've just never heard the term "ben wa balls."

I've had no experience in use, only have read about them in parts of books recounting historical world exploration.

Chrysalis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If this is like the ancient arabian traditions, where they would cut open the male penis and sew pearlish objects into them, then I have heard of it before (it looks like the same sort of thing)... I've just never heard the term "ben wa balls."

I've had no experience in use, only have read about them in parts of books recounting historical world exploration.

No, they're really not anything like that. Legend has it that a Japanese woman could put them in and go about her daily routine, and the stimulation would make her very horny for her husband by the time he came home.

socoken

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had a buddy that had his Japanese gf wear them around inside her all day to strengthen her pc's. He said that her wearing them around made her hold them in and made her vagina tighter.

drumstyck

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wow...I never heard of them..but if make me more horny I will walk in the walls...I'm going to wait and aquire them when have a partener...:rolleyes: :tongue:

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anyway, this is what I want to know: How many women have actually tried real Ben Wa balls (not some of the bigger, ball-within-ball contraptions you can get in sex shops), and how many women found them stimulating?

All the info I've found is anecdotal, and being me, I'd love to have some real facts and data (as well as comments). So women, please chime in and increase our understanding of these ancient pleasure tools...

I received a pair of them a few years ago, and they look exactly like the ones in your picture. Mine came in a blue velvet box. In all honesty I had to blow the dust off them since I never had the inclination to try them....until now. I will get back to you when i have tried them out.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was introduced to them years ago in college, but haven't though of them again until I just read your post.

BTW, woman, OMFG, how can you expect people to think rationally when you post such images?!?!

My wife, however, has never had the pleasure. I'm going to find a set, and when she figures them out, I'll be sure to let her know who to thank! :wink:

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thank you for this post.

After reading it and doing some more research on the internet, I think they will really help me with strengthening my PC muscles. Pregnancy did a number on them, and these sound a lot more fun, or at least different, than kegels.

So my vote in the poll is, "I've heard of them, but never used them, and now I'm going out to get some."

Kat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I didn't vote since my response wasn't there...

"Heard of them but haven't tried them."

I was curious though. The ones in the photos look rather small and I was wondering if they would even stay in me if I ever used them...especially if they have some weight. Do they come in different sizes?

kat

Chrysalis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I didn't vote since my response wasn't there...

"Heard of them but haven't tried them."

I was curious though. The ones in the photos look rather small and I was wondering if they would even stay in me if I ever used them...especially if they have some weight. Do they come in different sizes?

kat

I think you can get them in other sizes -- some "modern" variations have been invented, which tend to be larger.

I wouldn't dismiss the smaller ones before trying them, though. I had heard that they could come out, so the first time I sat down to pee with them in I was very cautious... :redface:

(Yes, it's true. I will say absolutely anything!!)

But I've never had them even come close to falling out, even after hours of wearing them (and I put them just inside the entrance, where they tend to stay unless my husband fucks me, in which case they do get shoved in further). I would suppose at this point I've had them in something like...20 times? with no "accidents.":biggrin1:

Anyway, you may be surprised.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
But I've never had them even come close to falling out, even after hours of wearing them (and I put them just inside the entrance, where they tend to stay unless my husband fucks me, in which case they do get shoved in further). I would suppose at this point I've had them in something like...20 times? with no "accidents.":biggrin1:

This is the part I'm confused about.. when you have sex and they get shoved in further, do they migrate out or do you have to kinda fish them out? I had a diaphragm at one point and because of the location of my cervix and uterus, I couldn't get the damn thing out. I know that the beads are different from a diaphragm, but this would worry me a little.

Susan

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've heard of them and now I definitely want to try them after reading Chrysalis' "road test". Wow!

Yeah I'm seeing a sudden increase in ben wa ball sales happening from LPSG members. Maybe we should start a buying club. :tongue:

TeflonDon

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So ahhh....where the heck are the fun toys for men??? ;)

BAH, women get all the fun. Cloths, free drinks at the bar and now all the neat toys!! haha

Teflon.