"Bend me over, baby"

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Kevbo, Mar 26, 2008.

1. Kevbo

Kevbo Member

I'm wondering how many women here like to be taken from behind, perhaps in semi-public places.

* is it sexy or exciting to not see your partner?
    * does doing it somewhere where you might get caught -- or can see the, er, lay public -- add to the pleasure?
    * does your partner's size help or hinder in this position? It seems like it would be more difficult to control the penetration.

I had a roommate once who told me about the time he and his gf were outside her apartment at, like, 4am, standing in the breezeway. He stepped behind her, raised her skirt, and she immediately dropped her panties and bent over. He went to work and they both had unimpeded views of the parking lot. You'd think not much would be happening at 4am, but they're not far into the act when they see a car drive by the parking lot, stop suddenly, back up, then zoom towards them. He manages to get disengaged and tucked away as the car door opens. His final line of the anecdote is priceless: "Damn paperboy."

Kev

2. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Doggy style!!! woot!

3. lttlgrllst

lttlgrllst New Member

Yeah, doggy style is my favorite!:biggrin:
    It just feels so good. Maybe it's the angle?
    Never did it in a public place so I don't know about that.
    Haven't had a big one that way.

4. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Doggy always burys the bone with me and my GF.:biggrin::naughty:

5. D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

Ain't nothing like the doggy style. That is one of my favorite positions.

6. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Yeah, I know- we see it in beasts as bestial and untamed as a sense of survival and procreation, but humans have found this a more sensual and erotic position that allows for more than siring.

7. D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

Oh Chuck, I could see you putting me in front of a mirror so you could watch my breast bounce with every thrust into my pussy. Does that sensual and erotic enough for you?:wink:

8. whatireallywant

Gold Member

I've never really seen the appeal of the whole "public" or "semi-public" thing. I guess I'd just be too nervous about being seen.

But I LOVE doggystyle! And yes, I have done that position with big guys. :smile:

9. HazelGod

Gold Member

Albums:
    And this is why we like fucking in the bathroom...countertop at a perfect height, and a huge mirror right in front of it. I love watching a woman watch herself come in the mirror.

10. D_Kaye Throttlebottom

not in public.

Though I do that in the shower and it's a lot easier to handle a big guy that way and it feels good on my back...sometimes the water from the nozzle angles in just enough to hit my back. I like it from behind, but eventually try throwing my legs over his shoulder at some point, I just love penetration. With a big guy it's almost impossible, but oh I enjoy trying.

11. mob97

mob97 New Member

I love it from behind. From behind if the guy is big enough (like my husband), I get my G-spot hit with every stroke and can cum over and over. Full penetration is easy. Also, being fucked from behind causes me to relate to the sex act as animalistic and purely an act of my pleasure...and his.

12. B_Jennuine73

B_Jennuine73 New Member

Fucked from behind with a fistful of hair in his grip. Hell yeah! In public is hot too, that adrenaline rush of almost being seen...

13. Ms.Teacher

Ms.Teacher New Member

I like to use a few different positions during sex, maybe 2 or 3, but I don't like to finish with doggie style, since I can't see his face. I want to be able to hold onto his chest, arms and shoulders, or have him playing with my breasts or clit and pulling on my nipples.

I want to see his face when he's coming.

If I'm going to use doggie, I prefer to start with that, and then move to another position or two, like me riding him, on my back with my legs wrapped around him or legs up on his shoulders, or side by side spooning with his chest against my back and him reaching around playing with my breasts.

14. jhm

jhm Member

we were hanging out on the roof of our building once, and one thing led to another, and soon I was leaning/sitting against the wall and my GF was easing her backside down onto my cock. very intense, and then all of the sudden we saw the flash of a camera from the building across the alley! we tried to cover up a bit, but we didnt stop

15. Kevbo

Kevbo Member

<wipes brow> works for me.

Kev

16. D_Fiona_Farvel

D_Fiona_Farvel Account Disabled

Not in public.

But, I do love it from behind... feeling like I am not in control and just taking it. Preferrably with a lof of hair pulling, talking, and ass slapping.

Love that moment when he is inside, grinding a bit or using a really deep slow stroke -- making me beg for more or deep or harder, and reaching back, grabing his ass, pulling him in deeper and pushing back at the same time for that extra friction. :biggrin1: Soooo good!

Or reach under and rub his balls. Feeling his breath on my back and neck, hands squeezing my breasts, maybe biting my neck... there are just too many good things with doggy. Always makes me cum hard.

17. MidwestGal

MidwestGal Member

Albums:
    love it, my second favorite position. I love feeling a guy buried inside me really deep.

Never done it in public, yet.......hope that changes!

Only had one partner that it hurt some if he penetrated completely. 9 or under it feels great!

18. LargeInLife

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Not in public... yet :) But I like doggy, the GF isn't too keen on it. Telling me that I stimulate her G-Spot, tooo much in that position? I didn't know there was such a thing.

19. uncut1234

uncut1234 New Member

ive found that the girls like almost more than the actual deep penetration of doggystyle, is your balls slapping up against their clit with every stroke, drives the chicks wild, tough to do if its cold of course, since the balls are shrivled up lol, but every girl ive been with loves it, the harder and faster you go, the harder your balls will hit their clit, it drives them wild

Draft saved Draft deleted