Bend your Penis

Mougli

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey guys,

I didn't know where to put this thread, so here it goes anyways.

I want to make my penis bent (or curved). I have a slight curve to the left and I want it to be even more apparent. weather make it curve upwards or downwards, I want to know if such a thing is possible. Since the penis is made out of flexible tissues, and not bones or cartilage (even though we call it a BONER), I thought it would be a possibility.

Has anyone tried it, heard it before?

Thanks!

Eisenhower

Expert Member
Media
You're going to screw around and give yourself Peyronie's Disease if you're not careful - and you DON'T want that, believe me. Leave it alone - it's not meant to be "reshaped."

londonhanger

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
In my teens an over enthusiastic hand job from a girl friend resulted in a permanent kink to the left. I knew something wasn't right after the event when I became swollen and brusied on one side. Don't mess about with it on purpose, it will end in tears.

joed562000

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What a colossally bad idea. As someone with a curve to the left, I can tell you should not even think about wanting one.

Chase1600

Experimental Member
Media
I hold the minority opinion that wanking with the right hand will bend a pecker to the left. Most curved guys seem not to like that idea. I don’t know why. I like a curve. Mine curves to the left and I wanked with my right hand. But it’s not easy; you have to take wanking seriously and keep at it.

Rome wasn’t built in a day.

Maybe you’re just not wanking enough. Do you need help? I could come up there to Canada and assist.

I’m good at it.

dad4you

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
forcing a curve into a penis can result in a FRACTURE!! .. yes there are no bones in there, but there is tiny little spaces that can fracture and heal crooked and then cause PAIN any time you get an erection... Don't force a curve!! This could cause permanent harm to you, pain and embarassment too.

Chase1600

Experimental Member
Media
In my teens an over enthusiastic hand job from a girl friend resulted in a permanent kink to the left. I knew something wasn't right after the event when I became swollen and brusied on one side. Don't mess about with it on purpose, it will end in tears.

Call me misogynist, I don’t care. If you had let a gay guy service you these things wouldn’t have happened.

Mougli

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hahahah! this thread turns out to be very entertaining.

First: i do not need help to wank thank you.

Second: what would be the difference between a gay or a girl's handjob?

Third: Bent penis is still my objective, but I do not intend to "break it" I just want to know if there is a way you can accentuate the curve I already have.

so THANK YOU for the warnings, but, I don't intend to do crazy stuff. keep on posting