Bending For Self-fellatio

First off, this seemed like a "workout" routine more than a sexual thing, hence the category.

I've not seen anyone really talking about improving their flexibility, specifically the flexibility of getting down to suck yourself off. I know a lot of guys can do it when they're younger, then seemingly lose the ability as they age. Although I'm not old, or even middle-aged, I want to find out if it's possible for me to get more bendy! Plus, I think it would be hot to be able to properly suck myself off.

Currently I can reach the tip with my tongue. I think I'll try most standard body stretches, then try and bend over as far as possible. I've no idea if this is wise or even beneficial, but dangit if I don't just want it to be! Any suggestions, advice, encouragements, or admonishments, please do give!

J

joshuaamitai

waw ..........i want to watch you .
u r damm sexy .
yoga pefaatio should do the work

D

deleted972421

Yup.... YOGA! Of course in your case, the other consideration is whether you can open your mouth wide enough to accommodate your really thick penis.

Yoga? I'll have to look into it, seems pretty promising. I'll also do some jaw stretches! xD

51arledge

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yoga? I'll have to look into it, seems pretty promising. I'll also do some jaw stretches! xD

I think you need a good yoga teacher and that's why I volunteered to help.
Your (real) primary focus for a pose should be Plow Pose.

J

joshuaamitai

This is something that requires size and flexibility.

I can still do it, because I do it frequently enough to maintain my flexibility.
size does help , but being flexy is the biggest part, anyway gy"s who can r so sexy

Rsechs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Any (every) kind of stretching is good for you, especially as you get older, sit at a desk, etc.

Whether that same exercise also yields, um, collateral benefits is up to you.

But if you don’t stretch deeply as a matter of practice, you should approach it gradually. Developing your core and upper body in order to stabilize your back and spine is crucial. It is very easy to overdo it, especially in the heat of the moment.

I would recommend an integrated Hatha yoga practice (poses, breathing, relaxation and meditation). The journey is its own reward. Namaste.

D

deleted972421

Read what Rsechs has just posted! So much common sense in that message!!

Reactions: Bondi
D

deleted972421

Yoga reaps so many benefits: Strength, flexibility, balance, calmness, stamina, etc. And remember, it's a non-competitive activity... you go at your own pace. And yes, flexibility is the key to being able to self suck! But remember, go at your own pace, and keep in mind Halcyondays most recent post above.

D

deleted5068251

@MWatty Well, sir: I am your perfect consultant on this. Not only have I been doing yoga for almost 20 years, I used to be able to do self-fellatio...and I'm fairly close by!

Damn! Wish you were close to me too! I would love help with this as well. Been trying it suck myself for a while. Keep reading about different stretches and such but not much luck.

D

deleted881179

First off, this seemed like a "workout" routine more than a sexual thing, hence the category.

I've not seen anyone really talking about improving their flexibility, specifically the flexibility of getting down to suck yourself off. I know a lot of guys can do it when they're younger, then seemingly lose the ability as they age. Although I'm not old, or even middle-aged, I want to find out if it's possible for me to get more bendy! Plus, I think it would be hot to be able to properly suck myself off.

Currently I can reach the tip with my tongue. I think I'll try most standard body stretches, then try and bend over as far as possible. I've no idea if this is wise or even beneficial, but dangit if I don't just want it to be! Any suggestions, advice, encouragements, or admonishments, please do give!

D

deleted881179

I used to do it as well but unless your have a very long cock it is something you should work toward and not force. The only time I have ever had issues with my back going out is when I was sucking my own cock. For it to be comfortable and not seem like more work than pleasure you should be lean, no fat on the stomach. Also having a empty stomach at the time helps. Keeping up a good flexibility routine is crucial. I would inevittably work down to sucking half my cock in one session with out doing the required work payfor it later. There was a time where i was very lean and flexible and it was easily done and felt amazing. Wierd experience not sure what I liked more suucking my cock or having it sucked. You now what you like more than anyone but I never did get over my gag reflex. It may be 8 and It seems like I have disk issues in my back. My vertebrae feel loose when lifting over my head. Could be just age but I cant stop wondering if I caused permant damage by over compressing my disks just from being horny. Be careful take your time and Yoga sounds like a great idea!

Reactions: MasterWiggle
D

deleted881179

Yes breathing properly was part of it for me as well

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
take your time!
One word of advice I learned online doing research to continue my own journey in autofellatio was to stretch with your underwear or something on so you don't feel overly compelled to force your body to suck your cock. If it's not in your face you can't put it in your mouth! Even a quarter inch closer to your cock can hurt your back.

Yoga for sure. Look into frontbending. But, I do more 'back'bending or the opposite of frontbending to keep my back healthy. I'm back at it and getting the tip of my glans in my mouth. I need to keep on my diet although the quarantining is making me eat fun snacks that put on the middle weight. Just got to keep at my workouts at home.

Breathing for sure! I exhale for deep stretches and be mindful and meditate on them. When I exhale I also feel "small" inside and that helps compact my body down to get my cock in my mouth. What a delicious feeling it is to have your own silky smooth glans stroked by your own tongue. It's something else!

go light and be careful, slow wins the race, if you need an extra month or three it'll be worth the wait :)

51arledge

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Damn! Wish you were close to me too! I would love help with this as well. Been trying it suck myself for a while. Keep reading about different stretches and such but not much luck.

I wish we were closer, too, and without the need for "social distancing".
You look like you would be a fun yoga student, but would probably require a good bit of "hands on" instructional guidance! (wink:wink).
As for other recent comments, any good yoga workout requires an empty stomach, empty bowels, and conscious breathing. All of these make extreme bending more manageable.