Bends

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by B_Demention, Mar 2, 2008.

1. B_Demention

B_Demention New Member

I've read lots about curves in dicks and how that's normal etc, just as I've seen pictures of them on the net. Well, my question is, how common are bends? I have a downwards one about halfway along my shaft. It's not a big deal and the angle isn't dramatic - I think it barely even shows in my pic. The thing is, it does bend at that point slightly sometimes when I'm having sex or getting head.

For the record, when I say curve, I'm talking about a smooth slopey kind of shape - a bend is sharper.

So in any case - do you have one? And what is the prevalence of them?

2. Kallisti

Kallisti New Member

Albums:
    Although I am of uniform thickness from top to bottom (except for the head of course) I do have a left-hand curve (bend?) about halfway up my cock. It has never done anything but worked to my advantage. Haha, i have to say i've never really given it any thought.

3. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    ::sigh:: I just have a boring ole straight as an arrow cock. I have always wanted one that had a nice gentle curve upward, but seeing as that I can't change it, I shall remain happy with what I have!

4. B_Demention

B_Demention New Member

I didn't give it much thought either really until last night - my girlfriend was sucking me and I noticed my dick 'folding' just a little at the bend. Again, nothing major, but still.

Draft saved Draft deleted