Benefits of Abstaining

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by kleevage, Apr 24, 2011.

1. kleevage

kleevage Member

Albums:
    I have personally found, through years of trial and error, that if i abstain from any ejaculation whatsoever (even wet dreams) then i feel i have much more energy, i become more focused, socially better and generally an all round better person. in my history i've been through many 'periods' of of abstinence lasting 2-3 weeks each. i have lost lots of fat through each period that i do that, as i end up burning off that extra 'energy'. i have generally felt more 'happy' as a result of being more sociable and productive. after i start having sexual activity again i become lazy and lethargic and gain weight again. i also feel a lot of strain from stress.

any body else find a similar effect? are some people's energy just more 'dependent' on testosterone (or whatever the chemicals that are retained)?

2. silvertriumph2

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    ...NO...

I have to say I think it is the complete oposite for me when I abstain....

#2 silvertriumph2, Apr 24, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2011
  3. B_VinylBoy

B_VinylBoy New Member

Hmmmm... a connection between abstaining and weight loss? Sounds intriguing. I wonder if there's any real scientific study on such a thing.

4. kleevage

kleevage Member

Albums:
    not directly, it's just the fact that i usually become very lazy and stressful when i dont abstain

hence, if i do abstain, i got some fire to burn at the gym

5. Boldin69

Boldin69 New Member

The first few days are rough to abstain from masturbating, but once you get over those I also feel a bit more energetic. I don't know about anything about losing weight from my hiatus experiences, but I can tell you I pick up a lot more phone numbers from significantly better looking ladies.

Draft saved Draft deleted